The name may seem to be pretty high tech and makes people wonder what’s the best NutriBullet? Well, then let me fill in a little detail on that in our top NutriBullet reviews.
A NutriBullet is the most amazing invention in the world of a food processor, blenders and mixers. It’s very compact and bullet-shaped structure and unique blending mechanism make it the most space saving but yet a very powerful food processor and blender till date.
It can mix, chop, grind and blend any ingredient needed for your recipe. Its compact look is not just space saving but is extremely classy and gives your kitchen top a modern look.
6 Best Nutribullets Reviewed In 2020
- Nutribullet 12-Piece
- Nutribullet Pro
- NutriBullet Rx Review
- NutriBullet Prime
- NutriBullet Nutrition Extractor
- NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z Blender Combo 1200 Watt
There is an amazing range of NutriBullet’s available in the market and each one of them are just as amazing and extremely easy to handle and use. So let us have a quick look at some of the varieties and see what is the best Nutribullet price.
The NutriBullet NBR 12- Piece is a high-speed blender that will surely make your kitchen life so much easier. You don’t have to waste hours on chopping vegetables anymore.
The days of tearing your eyes out while chopping those dreadful onions have come to an end for the NutriBullet NBR is there to do it all for you.
The best part is it’s compact shape and size and doesn’t eat up much space in the kitchen top. But even though it’s compact in size, its powerful motor generates cyclonic action to extract all of the nutrients from your food.
- Its stainless steel blades are designed to mix and blend all types of fruits and vegetables.
- The set consists of one tall and two short Nutribullet cups and comes with a range of blades for each specific purpose of chopping and blending and not to mention its amazing Nutribullet 600 watt motor which makes the blending process so much faster.
- The blender comes in a classy shade of grey and with a recipe book for your convenience which you can use to recreate the recipes with the help of the blender.
- All you have to do is connect it to power and give it a swirl to enjoy the amazing juices and smoothies.
- Great for daily usage
- Portable and easy to operate
- Blends even the most fibrous vegetables to smooth texture without leaving any lumps.
- The rubber gasket tends to leak
This amazing 13- piece set of Nutribullet Pro is sure going to win your heart over.
Not only it looks amazing in its gunmetal shade but is sure going to make your cooking faster and easier.
The Nutribullet Pro has a built-in motor with a power of a Nutribullet 900 watt motor and specially designed patented stainless steel blades to get the job done right.
From mixing to grinding, there no such thing left that this little powerhouse cannot do.
- Make breakfast smoothies, peanut butter, whipped cream and amazing dips with the help of the Nutribullet Pro within minutes.
- Whisking those egg whites for a fluffy omelet is just a matter of seconds now. The set has a 900-watt power base, separate lids and lip rings, two colossal cups and an emulsifying blade.
- Also a recipe book is added to the set that has amazing smoothies and juice recipes for you to make and enjoy with our family and friends.
- Easy to clean
- Comes with an additional cup
- Compact in size
- Bounces while it’s blending
- Blades wear off very quickly
NutriBullet Rx Review
The NutriBullet Rx is another blender from the NutriBullet family as is specially designed to give a refurbished final look.
The sheer black blender comes in a set of 10 pieces and certified by NutriBullet itself to make sure it stands up to all its promises.
- It has a 1700-watt motor built in and also consists of a smart hands-free technology.
- All you have to do is turn it on and the blender will take care of the rest. This special blender even comes with an amazing feature of heating cycle specially built in for soups and pasta sauces.
- This machine is however built with an electrical standard that complies with that of the US and Canada.
- The set comprises different sizes of mugs and a range of blades each for a specific purpose and the entire set is also accompanied with a recipe book for our guidance and convenience.
- Very powerful and blends effortlessly
- Easy to clean up after use
- Comes with additional mugs of various sizes
- The electrical standard only complies with that of the US and Canada.
This high tech blender and mixer is a stylish set that even consists of an amazing stainless steel cup which is one of its unique additions.
The beautiful stainless steel cup is insulated and keeps your smoothies and drinks cold for almost eight hours and is perfect to be carried along while going to the gym or a drive or maybe a picnic you name it.
- It is a set of 12- pieces and has all ranges of sharp blades and mugs of different sizes. It is a vision to look at and gives your kitchen counter a classy and modern vibe.
- Its Nutribullet 1000 watt motor has a special feature of auto shut off once it reaches its maximum capacity.
- The set has separate lip rings which makes it convenient for multiple use and lids that makes storage much more easier. Its stainless steel blades are designed to chop and grind any vegetables and fruits for you.
- Easily blends frozen fruits and vegetables to smooth consistency
- Has an auto shut off feature
- Comes with a stainless steel cup and additional colossal cups
- The base tends to leak oil from where the blades are placed
NutriBullet Nutrition Extractor
This edition of NutriBullet is a classic 14- piece set. Extracting fruit juices and making smoothies was never this easier before.
Fill in the jars with your favorite fruits and give it a blend to enjoy tasty and healthy fruit smoothies.
The set is accompanied by an oversized mug which you can carry while going out.
- The NutriBullet Nutrition Extractor comes with a special extractor blade separate lids and mugs of different shapes and sizes and also has a milling blade.
- The blender has a built-in 600-watt motor that can turn those fruits and vegetables into pulse in just a few seconds.
- Connect it to the power and wait for the magic to happen. Its petite size will fit into your kitchen top effortlessly.
- The extractor is absolutely BPA and toxin free and is extremely user friendly. You will love this little machine and never let go, trust me on that.
- BPA free and non toxic plastic
- Convenient and easy to use
- Very easy clan up
- Comes with a pocket nutritionist and natural healing food book
- Doesn’t blend frozen fruits smoothly
NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z Blender Combo 1200 Watt
If you are looking for a super stylish blender that will get the job done fast then you have found it.
This blender by NutriBullet comes in a classy dark gray – the perfect color for it to blend into your kitchen color scheme and look epic on your kitchen countertop.
- This blender will make it easier for you to take your deliciousness with you on the go as it comes with two smoothie container cups with 2 sip and seal lids – so that all you have to do is blend your favorite smoothie or milkshake, tap on the sip and seal lid, pop it into your backpack and away you go! Tastiness has now gone mobile!
- Another great feature on this blender is that the smoothie container cups and the pitcher are all dishwashers safe, making the cleaning up a walk in the park! Now, doesn’t that sound fantastic?
- Has multiple speed function setting
- Blends ice effortlessly
- Perfect for daily use
- Comes with durable and BPA free cups
- The blender is very noisy in comparison to others
The NutriBullet is an amazing invention and is extremely popular these days among home cooks and even professional chefs. For a more convenient usage there are several accessories available for the NutriBullet.
Accessories are a significant part of any electrical appliance and proper accessories have to be readily available in the market for times of replacement. NutriBullet accessories are readily available and can be easily replaced. Let’s take a look into some of these accessories.
Blendin Flip Top To Go Cup
This blending cups will make your life so much easier. These cups are a full 24 oz in size and is a perfect match for your 600-watt and 900-watt NutriBullet’s.
Extra blending cups always comes in handy and you can prepare smoothies and drinks in larger quantity before a party.
You can even make your smoothies the night before and store them in these cups overnight if you have to go for a quick run in the morning.
Blades are such an important part of a blender. It is the core that makes or breaks the machine. So it is very important that there are replacements available to replace the old worn out blades.
Replacement extractor blades are very affordable and easily available that will fit in your 600-watt and 900-watt NutriBullet effortlessly. Made out of sharp stainless steel the blades are perfect or chopping and blending.
5 Piece Replacement Set for Mixer System
Once you have reached the maximum usage level on your NutriBullet mugs and blades and it is time to bring in some brand new accessories to replace the old ones without replacing the entire machine itself.
These 5- piece set is perfect to rejuvenate your blender and give it a total makeover. The set is very much affordable and easily replaceable and compatible with our NutriBullet.
Nutribullets are one of the most versatile and user-friendly blenders you can find out there in the market. Don’t get fooled by its compact size because this blender can do it all.
To begin with the basics, it is amazing to make smoothies and juices with. All you have to do is throw in your favorite mix of fruits and turn it on, your breakfast smoothie will be ready with the wink of an eye.
Well, the magic doesn’t end there, we all know how long it takes to whisk and make whipped cream. But not anymore, for with the powerful NutriBullet, your whipped cream will be ready in seconds.
From creamy soups to delicious silky pasta sauces, you name it and the bullet and make it all. Make amazing cheesy dips and hummus in just a few minutes with this powerhouse blender and trust me it will be even more delicious than the store bought ones.
Yes, you can crush ice in the Nutribullet and use ice and frozen fruit to make smoothies easily.
That is the liquid fill line. You can fill it near the top with fruit, etc and stop at the max line with the liquid.
NutriBullet can easily blend nuts.
NutriBullet has changed the entire mixing and blending game in the culinary industry. It is so easy to use and operate that everyone loves to use it including culinary chefs of top star restaurants.
So you must give it a try if you haven’t yet and bring your own brand new NutriBullet blender home to enjoy an amazing, fun and easy cooking experience.
Fantastic review. I was searching the web about the nutribullet and came across your review. My friend has one and she uses it for everything. After watching the video you provided it looks real easy to use. I will be mainly doing dips and smoothies. I also like you can buy replacement parts and add accessories to it. Do these come with a lifetime guarantee? This is a great article and after reading and watching the video I will definitely be purchasing one.
Great question David, unfortunately it only comes with a 1 year warranty however, I can attest from personal experience they will at least 4-5 years (still using the one I own).
These are definitely worth the price. Bought on a year ago and i am still loving it. Stil gets the job done for me when ever i need to get the remedies chopped up.
Love these so much i am thinking about getting another for christmas.
Very detailed review of the product. This will help individuals understand the benefits of having one of these in the kitchen.
Thanks for the comment Micheal, I’ve had one of these for over 5 years now, still running strong!
I personally think that all nutribullet products are awesome, I simply love them. I opt for Nutribullet extractor because I need to lose some pounds and I heard that nutribullet is king of the extractors. Instead of buying fruit juices which are full of sugar we should make fruit juice ourselves with this amazing product.
Great point Daniel, glad you are enjoying your NutriBullet!
Tower Bridge Consultants LLC says
I must say that I really like the NutriBullet Rx because it has a heating feature for soups and past sauces. I have never known a blender that had a heating feature. The recipe book is also definitely a nice edition.
The other blender NutriBullet Prime has a nice stainless steel mug that looks really nice.
What types of drinks and/or foods do you use in your blender and which blender would you say is the best food processor?
Thanks for the great reviews!
– Jay S.
I mostly use mine for smoothies with bananas as the base and then use other fruits to flavor them.
I landed up on your review because a good friend of mine mentioned that a newer NutriBullet model could actually heat whatever it’s mixing – I’m a sucker for making my own soups and sauces, is this going to be possible with all the models you have covered in the chart or just one?
I’m also worried about the mess each session is going to make – are these blender models set up so that they are easy to clean, or is it a bit of a pain every time you finish mixing?
Hi Chris, the Rx is the only one the comes with a heating element for your soups and sauces. Cleaning is a just as easy as making your smoothie!
Riaz Shah says
That apple strawberry wheat grass smoothie mix you blended looks amazing! I’m psyched to get a Nutribullet blender now for my mum’s birthday now and there are just so many to choose from. What’s the difference between the Pro and the RX besides the watt difference though? They both look about the same size, is it the durability?
Hey Riaz, the pro comes with a few more attachments, 13 vs. 10, hope that helps!
My son-in-law swears by his Nutribullet. He makes smoothies for breakfast and tanks up on a lot of fruits, veggies and assorted boosters that he’s too impatient to munch. My daughter and the grandkids are also smoothie fans.
I’m considering getting one just because I’m getting a mite tired of grinding up ancho chiles to make moles in my old stone mortar.
I love moles! That would be a great reason to grab one of these.
Rob Cassie says
I have a nutribullet in my kitchen and it is constantly in use. I love how compact it is and yet nice and powerful. it is so easy to use and so versatile. I love the fact that it comes with different size cups plus the additional accessories.
It’s that old cliche about, now I’ve got it, I don’t know what I’d do without it. I highly recommend this product.
Good to hear Rob, thanks for stopping by!
Nice review dear
For a while now I have been seeing their advert all over the television with their “with just one “Nutriblast” serving per day!” theory. But I’m scared of buying the products because of the complains I’m seeing online about it exploding during use. I don’t know how true this is but I’m just scared.
Thanks once again for the review
Hi Bibian, I have never heard of one of these exploding before, I think you would be fine.
Jonathan Fursty says
Great article! My favorite blender is also the Nutribullet PRO 900 – great price for the performance it delivers!
I usually use it for smoothies, but I also use it for making different kinds of peanut butter mixes.
If anyone is interested I also wrote an article on the best nutribullet blender, some of the same conclusions this article had: https://energeticlifestyle.com/best-nutribullet-blender/
Stay healthy and safe during the quarantine and give people a bit more patience, everyone is going through a tough time right now 🙂
list of citrus fruits and vegetables says
Hi! I love how informative and great your articles are. Can you recommend a list of citrus fruits and vegetables that can be used to make healthy snacks or treats? Thanks a lot!