There are many appliances that you can use in the kitchen, but one crucial appliance that most kitchens have is a blender. Without any doubt, blenders have become the need of the hour. Over the past few years, Ninja has been in the front line producing some of the best versatile appliances for your kitchen. Talking of versatile, the best Ninja blenders can make a variety of drinks ranging from smoothies, shakes, and purees.
To add to that, they can also make frozen drinks. Ninja blenders come in different models, with different features, each of which has its advantages and disadvantages.
We have searched far and wide for the best Ninja blenders that will suit your needs.
What Is The Best Ninja Blender – How To Choose?
Owing to the fact that different people have different needs for a blender, there are several factors that go into one’s choice. That is to mean, that what is satisfactory to one customer may not always be to another.
While some of you would go for the cheapest blenders (without compromising on quality, of course), some will go deep into the functionalities and specifications.
Ninja blenders strike a balance between quality and price. They have different customers’ needs in mind.
From our own experience and a lot of research, we have made a list of only the best models that have gained positive reviews online as well as those that are performing well when tested. A listing of the pros and cons of each blender has also been provided.
Ninja Professional Blender – Best Ninja Blender For Smoothies
If you are looking for a simple yet powerful blender, to add to your kitchen’s appliances, Ninja Professional blender comes in handy.
It has a high performance and a surprisingly low price tag. With 1000- watts of power, it crushes fruits (including frozen fruits) and vegetables to produce creamy smoothies and frozen drinks.
- 1000 watt professional motor
- Auto-IQ one touch drink creation functionality
- 72 ounce pitcher (64 ounce liquid max)
- Six blade assembly for more efficient blending
- Affordable Price
- Easily fits under most kitchen cabinets thanks to compact size
- Multiple speed options
- Pulse button for chopping veggies and nuts
- Very sharp blades, dangerous to work with
- The lid on this unit is sticky and sometimes difficult to remove
Ninja Mega Kitchen System
You may be looking for a blender that is more budget friendly than the Ninja CT682SP. If so, then Ninja Mega Kitchen System is the one for you.
You will have to compromise features like the spiralizer, though. Although it is very similar to the Ninja CT682SP, it has a lot more power of 1500-watts. The XL 72 oz. blender features Total Crushing Technology to help you crush through ice and frozen fruit.
- The Ninja Mega Kitchen System has one of the most powerful motors that not only crushes ice, but also blends, purees and performs controlled food processing. (1500 watts is among the highest available)
- It can handle four different tasks like- making smoothies, juicing, food processing, and grinding. Did you know it can grind peanut to make your favorite peanut butter?
- Multiple speed options
- 2 Cups and Processing bowl included in addition to the standard blending pitcher.
- It has detachable parts, which allow for easy cleaning.
- The container has a pour spout that allows for easy pouring without necessarily removing the lid.
- If you are blending heavy ingredients, there is no need to worry as it has a suction lever lock, which prevents the base from jumping around on the counter.
- This blender looks stylish and has a professional-looking color, which enhances the look and style of your kitchen.
- Very noisy
- Requires a large amount of space (many accessories and blender itself)
Nutri Ninja Duo With Auto –IQ
This blender is a great choice for people who want both style and functionality. The reason why it is known as Nutri Ninja with auto- iQ is because it doesn’t come with any food processor bowl like other blenders.
With state of the art auto-iQ technology, it provides a superb extraction of fruits and vegetables without losing nutrients and vitamins as well as their great taste.
The auto-iQ technology contains intelligent blending programs, which will work for you, without allowing room for guesswork.
- 72 ounce pitcher.
- It has five state of the art auto-iQ program that make blending simple.
- Small, Regular and Jumbo blending cups included.
- Excellent option for protein shakes, smoothies and milkshakes.
- It can grind coffee beans too!
- Blending with the included cups makes cleanup easy.
- 1200 watt strong motor.
- Nutri-IQ takes a lot of the guess work out, especially with beverage making.
- Moderately loud
- Does not handle dry ingredients well
Ninja Smart Screen Blender with 1000-Watt Base, 4-Auto-iQ Programs
If you are looking for a really powerful blender then you have found it. This Ninja Smart Screen blender has a lot of force behind it, so much so that it can crush through ice, frozen desserts and nuts in a jiffy.
The blender can be used to make up just about any recipe, try it out the next time you want to make a healthy breakfast smoothie, slushies and frozen drinks for the girls on Friday night, purees like hummus and salsa or even homemade ice cream. The sky is your limit!.
- 4 preset programs mean you can sit back, relax and let the blender do all of the hard work for you. It will even turn itself off when it is finished.
- The touchscreen button display means that the blender is slimmer than other models and also easier to clean, a simple wipedown of the exterior is sufficient.
- The pulse feature is available to clean the blender’s pitcher quickly and efficiently.
- Intuitive easy to use touchscreen
- 1000 watt powerful motor.
- Simple blender without bells and whistles is great for drinks only.
- Only 4 pre-programmed settings limits options and usage
The only disadvantage with this blender I would say is with your choice of settings. It only has 4 pre-programmed settings while most modern blenders have at least 7. So it may limit your options a little when it comes to cooking.
Ninja Meal Prep Professional Blender
Are you looking for a multi-functional and efficient blender at a reasonable price? If so, then, the Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender is what you are looking for.
This blender is versatile and comes with an array of cups for multipurpose functions. The pitchers have power spouts, which allow for 0% spillage.
However, the blender has too weak watt power to crush ingredients effectively compared to a much more powerful blender.
- 450 watt “power head” to be used with each component.
- 40 oz. food processing bowl.
- A 16 oz. chopper bowl and.
- A 48 oz. blending pitcher.
- Easy to clean and use.
This means that this kitchen appliance can replace three others.
- Relatively inexpensive.
- Amazing for food prep if that is your primary usage.
- Compact, even with its accessories.
- Not designed to blend hot liquids or soup
- Compared to the other blenders in this article this one is not great for smoothies, milkshakes, etc..
Blenders play a vital role in the kitchen. It is almost impossible to imagine a kitchen without one. The best Ninja blenders are, however, not your ordinary kind of blenders.
Ninja BL456 Blenders
Here is another one of my favorite blenders coming to you by Ninja.
This blender is fantastic thanks to the sip and seal lid cups that can be taken directly off of the blender base and popped straight into your bag! These sip and seal containers make healthy eating on the go easier than ever before!
- You can use this blender to crush ice, skins, stems, seeds, and frozen ingredients – nothing can stop it!
- It is made from BPA free materials so that you can use it with peace of mind.
- The blender sip and seal containers are dishwashable for easy use.
- 900 watts of power (a huge power punch in such a small package).
- 18oz and 24oz cups included
- Great value for the price, especially if mostly for beverages.
- Not much cleanup when on the go, blend in cup and go.
- Easy to store if you do not have much space.
- Basically for personal use only.
- Gaskets and smaller components are difficult to keep clean.
Who is Ninja?
Ninja is a house- care brand, which was developed by Shark Ninja Operating LLC. Shark Ninja specializes in small house-care appliances as well as cleaning solutions, to fit busy people’s lifestyles.
As a result of providing the best quality and innovative products, Shark Ninja has grown swiftly to occupy a large market share, making it one of the best companies in the housewares sector.
Shark Ninja’s journey began in Montreal, Canada, in 1998. Mark Rosenzweig is the CEO and leads with a passion to develop innovative products at a great value.
Over the years, Shark Ninja blenders have grown by leaps and bounds, and its products are widely distributed across the world.
Best Ninja Blenders Wrap Up
From making smoothies, to even kneading dough Ninja blenders are what you need in your kitchen. Contrary to what most people would think, quality and versatile blenders do not have to cost an arm and a leg.
Ninja blenders are not only cheap but also some of the best you can get in the market.
We have to appreciate the fact that there is no blender that does not have its positives and negatives. Therefore, making the decision of purchasing the best blender that suits your needs, requires an analysis of the pros and cons.
Else, you might end up buying a blender that disappoints you altogether. Have a wonderful experience acquiring that Ninja blender that suits you!
I currently have a nutribullet blender, which has finally giving up the ghost after many years of daily use. I would like to try something new and heard many positive things about ninja blenders. The Ninja professional really catches my eye out of your list. I see it is able to crush frozen fruit. What is it like at crushing a lot of ice in one go. The reason I ask, is because I love my smoothies to be ice cold and have always added a lot of ice to each one.
Thanks in advance
Great question David, the Ninja can definitely crush some ice for you. If it gets stuck just add a little more liquid to get it going again.
Thanks again for another very thorough and comprehensive post.
I read your helpful post 6 Best Vitamix Blenders and I decided to go with E310. But Shipping & Import Fees make it a bit more expensive.
When I came across this post I am happy to see some better options which suits my budget. Thanks for providing a lot of options on blenders.
Ninja Professional 72oz Countertop Blender seems to be the best to go with.
May I ask your recommendation please E310 (Vitamix) or Ninja Professional 72oz Countertop Blender… Which is the best…
If you are on a budget go with the Ninja, however, for quality the Vitamix out performs most, if not all.
I found lots of good reviews about ninja blender but still not able to decide which one should I buy. While power is must need in my blender because I use blender excessively and want a blender that can crush coconut and pulses faster. But I do not have a high budget for this. Which one should I buy?
Hi Sanjay, I would recommend doing a little more research to see which one gives you the most features you are looking for at your price point.
I’ve seen these blenders but never used them, Are they made by the same company who make the ninja bullet? I have one of those and it is great for smoothies and protein shakes.
How does the ninja blender compare to the Vitamix I have just browsed on your website. They are much more affordable and look more home user friendly.
The NutriBullet is made by a different company but you are right. The Ninja’s are more affordable than a Vitamix but the Vitamix comes with a 7 year warranty, so they really stand behind their product.
Thanks for this awesome buyer’s guide. I really enjoyed reading it. I have been looking to buy a new blender for a while now. That’s how I stumbled upon your site. I think your top recommendation (Ninja Professional Blender) looks like the best choice for me. I really like that it isn’t too big as my kitchen is quite small.
Great, let me know how you like it if you decide to get one!
I used a blender quite often for making smoothies after the gym but the blender I used didn’t seem that powerful and was also a nightmare to clean, so I sold it on a Facebook buy and sell group lol.
But now, I’ve decided I want a blender again because I really miss those delicious fresh smoothies. I think it’s so much better when you make them yourself because at least you know how fresh they are and you’re also in control of the ingredients.
These Ninja blenders look AWEOSME! I think the Ninja Kitchen Pulse would suit me down to the ground, especially since I live alone and only drink fruit smoothies. 🙂
However, you say it’s not the best for vegetables. But are there certain vegetables it’s good at blending in case I want to mix things up a little?
Great question Neil, anything that’s not too dense like a cucumber (technically a fruit) would be fine, But as you get into carrots/beets that are more dense it may struggle.
I love making fruit juices, especially blueberries, and I can choose between different blenders that you inform. I also consume a lot of frozen fruit and nuts that I can chop and mix. I am looking for a blender of small size which can you recommend me? Excellent review thank you very much!
Hi Claudio, it sounds like you could simply get away with the Professional, it’s simple and get’s the job done.
I’ve been looking at these ninja blenders for some time and need some advice. I need a blender/food processor that will make smoothies but can also deal with blending dry food for example nuts for making pesto’s. I have narrowed it down to two but which would you recommend the Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender or the Ninja Mega Kitchen System? Am I missing out on much if I get the less expensive option?
It will still get the job done but if you can afford the Mega system you get the benefits of the additional tools.