Among the many kitchen appliances, we find in our Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 review, it is a must have. This kitchen appliance does what could be done by more than one machine; mixing, juicing and food processing.
It, therefore, saves you on money as well as space as the blender occupies less space than many blenders for doing different tasks. So, what’s in it for you when you purchase the blender?
This review looks at some of the blender’s special features, advantages, disadvantages, as well as the company behind the development of this great household product.
Who is NinjaKitchen?
NinjaKitchen is one among several products for house-care that have been developed by SharkNinja Operating LLC. SharkNinja Operating LLC is the pioneer company that develops small appliances for use in households and providing cleaning solutions. Its products are convenient for people who have little time for doing household chores.
Through the provision of high-quality and functional products, SharkNinja has been able to grow steadily and gained a significant portion in the market for houseware products, leading it to be one of the biggest and well-known brands in the globe.
Headed by its CEO, Mark Rosensweig, SharkNinja first started doing business in 1998 in Montreal, Canada. It has grown steadily ever since and has shifted its base and settled in Needham, Massachusetts, that is near Boston.
SharkNinja products are known to be innovative, easy to use and competitively priced. These products are widely distributed and can be found at many retail and specialty stores as well as the company’s website.
What Makes This Unit So Special?
Before clicking the ‘Purchase’ button or handing your credit card over to the cashier, you are probably itching to know what makes this unit so different from all the others and let’s face it, who doesn’t want to make sure they have all the facts before shelling out on electronics nowadays?
It is good to be in the know and understand exactly what you are purchasing and that is why I have listed a few features that I think you will really like and are worth having a look over before you buy.
- Versatility. Not only does the unit have a blender, it can also do the work of a food processor and a smoothie maker, eliminating the need for your to purchase other equipment and ultimately saving you money.
- Frozens. It is great at crushing ice, frozen fruit and other foods. So if you are looking to throw a cocktail party or want to make a frozen dessert, make sure this unit is your right hand man.
- Recipes. The best recipes come with the unit, neatly packed into a recipe information guide for you to test out something different if you are looking for inspiration to make some new treats the whole family will love.
When shopping for a new blender, or anything for that matter, a quick look at its features is a must to make a decision on whether to buy or not. What special features does the Ninja Mega Kitchen System blender review have? Let’s have a look at some of them.
- The blender has a powerful motor, 1500 watt, that gives it the ability to crush ice, vegetables and whole fruits in large chunks. It does this in a matter of seconds.
- It is fitted with food processing bowls, 64 and 24 oz, which makes it possible to mix different ingredients. This makes it a great tool in the kitchen.
- It is fitted with well secured lids. This makes its bowls able to store the ingredients being processed thus avoiding any losses.
- This kitchen appliance has the capability of extracting nutrients and vitamins from the ingredients they are fed with. It, therefore, can process smoothies and juices that have the nutrients healthy to the body. It is fitted with very strong blades that allows it to crush fruits and raw vegetables very fast to produce juice or smoothies.
- The blender comes with a inspiration guide that contains 30 recipes.
- The warranty terms for the blender are good and covers the buyers against any losses when the kitchen appliance or malfunctions.
Pros & Cons
There are several Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 reviews on its functionality from its users, both positive and negative. Below is a list of the advantages and disadvantages associated with the blender.
- If you think the blender only blends soft food items, then you’re mistaken. The blender has the ability to grind coffee beans quite well.
- Its controls are easy to use. This makes it easier to use by persons who are not that good in using blenders.
- The blenders’ blades are easy to assemble. This allows easy use by new users as well.
- Those who love smoothies and margaritas are not left out either as the blender makes them very well.
- It’s easy to place the jar at the base of the blender.
- The blender has been designed for use by bothy left and right handed people.
- It’s easy to place and remove its lids. Additionally, the caps can be used to measure the ingredients.
- Tomato sauce cannot stain the blender.
- All parts of the blender are dishwasher safe.
- The blender produces a lot of noise when being used. This is a nuisance to many of its users.
- The blender pulses on one speed only.
From this Ninja Mega Kitchen System review, it can be seen that the blender is a very useful machine in any kitchen. Despite being a bit costly, it compensates this by its ability to handle tasks that could be done with many different machines. The blender can mix dough, process food, and extract juices from fruits and raw vegetables.To add to this, the blender has some amazing features, some of them listed in this review, that aids its functionality.