You may be thinking of purchasing a blender but undecided on what type of blender to buy. This is a common phenomenon due to the large influx of companies manufacturing blenders.
Many things have to be considered before committing to buy. Apart from its price, it is important to analyze its specific features to see if it fits with your required need for the blender.
This article comes in handy as it will share with you the best blender food processor combo. This will be a great guide for those who are thinking of acquiring a new blender.
Blender Food Processor Combo Recommendations
There are many things to consider before making any commitments to acquire a new food processing blender.
What is your specific need for the blender? Answering this question will be of big help in determining which one to acquire.
It is important to note that some food processing blenders are specifically made for chefs, who are expert in matters to do with the kitchen and are a bit complicated in their use.
As such, a quick look at these blender and food processor combo special features is of paramount importance. The products’ warranty terms also come in handy.
This will be an assurance of the product’s quality which will cover the repair costs when the food processor breaks down before the warranty period expires.
Last but not least is the cost of the machine. Make sure to purchase a blender that is does not only fits your budget but has the required functionalities as well.
Hamilton Beach 70730 – Best Budget Food Processor
The Hamilton Beach 70730 is one of the best food processor and blender combinations.
Apart from having a powerful motor with a two-pulse feature, this Hamilton Beach food processor has a strong, stainless steel blade that enables it to chop, slice and shred every ingredient that comes its way.
- It is fitted with a bowl scraper that works when the food processor is on or off and helps it greatly.
- The bowl scraper scrapes away all the food that is missed by the food processor blades, ensuring all ingredients are used.
- Its bowl is big enough, with a capacity of up to 10 cups but can still be used to process small quantities of food with the same quality.
- This food processor has many other features that make it good and is one of the best inexpensive food processors.
- Capacity is great
- Comes with two-speed settings
- Has a bowl scraper attachment
- Compact design which won’t take over the kitchen countertop
- Comes with only one blade
- Tends to get jammed in between processing the foods.
Cuisinart Food Processor 14 Cup
This Cuisinart food processor is another great tool you can have in your kitchen. If you are someone with a big family or cook food in large batches, this will be extremely useful tool to your kitchen
The Cuisinart Food Processor 14 Cup has a large capacity that allows its user to prepare large quantities of ingredients at once; eliminating the need to split the ingredients and preparing them separately.
- Despite having a big capacity, the food processor has a height of 6 inches and a diameter of 7 inches, allowing it to be stored well in most kitchen cabinets.
- It is made of BPA- free materials which eliminates any chance of the food being processed to be contaminated by harmful chemicals.
- To add to all this, the food processor parts are safe from the dishwasher and it also comes with a recipe book.
- Has a detachable disc stem
- The feed tube is larger in diameter with makes it easier to process larger ingredients
- The jar and lid is made up of non-toxic materials
- Ingredient gets clogged beneath the blade
- The latches are difficult to clean
Hamilton Beach 12 Cup – All In One Blender Food Processor
Like many other good kitchen appliances listed in this article, this food processor process ingredients to the finest quality.
The food processor comes with a guide that shows its user what blade to use for certain tasks and the correct buttons to press to use these blades.
Hamilton Beach 12 Cup blender food processor combo has a powerful motor that has a 2 pulse feature and is 45 watt perfect for processing vegetables, nuts and any other ingredient of your desire.
- It is fitted with strong blades, made from stainless steel.
- This food processor blender has a bowl with the capacity of 12 cups and is fitted with a sprout that prevents any leakages when pouring content out of it.
- You also don’t have to cut your ingredients into smaller pieces as the food processor has a big mouth that allows you to feed them as they are.
- Can grind and puree any ingredient ranging from nuts to any vegetables
- Comes with two speed controls
- Easy to use and assemble
- Has a large diameter feed chute
- Difficult to make or process small batch of ingredient due to the blade being set too high
- Difficult to clean between the tube and blades
Cuisinart 8 Cup Food Processor
This Cuisinart 8 Cup blender food processor combo has close similarities with the above named Cuisinart Food Processor 14 Cup.
This Cuisinart food processor allows you to process large portions of ingredients within a matter of minutes. From chopping nuts to making purees and pulses, this food processor can do it all effortlessly.
- It is powered by a 350 watts motor which gives it great performance capabilities.
- Its bowl has a capacity of 8 cups and has measurement marks allowing the user to measure the ingredients they want to be processed.
- The slicing and shredding discs of this food processor blender is reversible allowing food to be processed to the user’s required quality.
- Easy to clean
- Made up of non-toxic, BPA-free material
- Grinds and processes food to the finest level
- Food tends to get lodged under the blades and have to be constantly scraped in between processing
KitchenAid Blender Food Processor Combo
If you are looking for a small but powerful food processor for your kitchen then this KitchenAid Food Processor is the perfect solution for you.
As its name suggests, the KitchenAid Mini Food Processor is a small kitchen appliance, with a great design that is easy to store but performs greatly in the kitchen.
- This blender food processor combo has a pulse feature and two speeds which give its user full control of the food processor to the desired quality.
- This kitchen appliance has a bowl, 3.5 cup, with a locking blade.
- It has a handle and a pouring spout that allows you to serve the ingredients without any leakages.
- The food processor parts are easy to clean and are readily available at an affordable price.
- Compact in size and easily fits on the kitchen top without taking over much space
- Easy to operate
- Comes with a locking blade
- Can only process small portions of ingredients at a time.
Oster Pro 1200 Blender And Food Processor Combo
Fitted with a 1200 watts motor, the Oster Pro 1200 Blender has great power that allows its user to switch between blending and food processing to make a variety of delicacies without much difficulty.
This blender food processor combo has 7 speeds, 3 of which are pre-programmed allowing for the preparation of smoothies, salsas and milkshakes.
- It also has a pulse feature that gives processing control to the user for greater results.
- Its blades, made from stainless steel, uses dual-direction technology that allows it to produce smooth results in record time.
- To add to its goodness, the food processor blender has a 6-cup jar and a BPA-free bowl with a capacity of 5 cups.
- Includes a blender and additional cup along with the food processor
- Very durable and convenient to use
- The jars and lids are completely made of non-toxic material
- Easy to operate
- Requires more storage space
Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System
The Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System food processor is yet another kitchen appliance with great functionalities.
This food processor combo is majorly designed for use by chefs, has 12 smart programs and has the ability to automatically create recipes just by the touch of a screen.
- This blender food processor combo has a sensitive base that is able to recognize whatever attachments have been joined to the machine and display the programs that could be used.
- The food processor blender has an intuitive touchscreen base that is easy to use and clean. Please note that the touchscreen base should not be cleaned by rough items like cloths and brush as it scratches the surface or makes it dull.
- Other features associated with the machine are BPA-free parts that are free from the dishwasher, a 1200 watts motor and a processing bowl with a capacity of 8 cups.
- The blender is, however, a bit more costly than other ones mentioned in this article.
- Blender won’t work until the lid is completely secure which makes it very safe to use.
- Comes with different settings
- Easy to cleanup after use
- Tends to leak through the detachable blade area
Black + Decker 8 Cup Food Processor
The Black + Decker 8 cup food processor is a superb tool and its presence in any kitchen will definitely lead to more quality delicacies.
This kitchen appliance is fitted with a shredder, slicer and chopping blade, all of which are made from stainless steel.
This allows the food processor to deal with almost any ingredient that comes its way, at top speed and still produces a fine quality result.
- The food chute also helps its user to push ingredients into the shredding disc when the food processor is working.
- This food processor machine is safe to use as it has a locking system that only allows the blades to work when the lids are firmly attached to the bowl.
- Its parts are also safe from the dishwasher and are BPA-free. The food processor can be found in many stores selling kitchen appliances and is one of the best affordable food processors.
- Easily fits on the countertop of the kitchen
- Very simple to use
- Easily grates, slices and purees ingredient within minutes
- Makes loud noise while processing food compared to others
Ninja Mega Kitchen System BL770 Blender And Food Processor Combo
If you have been searching high and low for an appliance that does absolutely have everything then you have found it as this blender and food processor combo by Ninja is simply brilliant.
What I love the most about this blender food processor combo is that it gives you the option to take the deliciousness you create with you on the go.
This Ninja kitchen system is all that you will need for your kitchen. This comes with not just a food processor but also a blender with two additional blending jars for your convenient use.
- This combo appliance comes with two 16 oz sip and seal containers – the perfect size for one person to whip together their favorite smoothie or milkshake, remove the container from the base and then place the sip and seal lid on the top ready to take your milkshake or smoothie with you on the move.
- This blender food processor runs on two horsepower and will pulverize ice into snow in just a few moments making this the best appliance to stir up some cocktails or even a frozen dessert.
- Razor sharp blades that processes food in seconds
- Comes with a locking lid system
- The base has suction caps at the bottom so the machine doesn’t move while processing food.
- Cleaning the processor takes up significant time and effort
Difference Between Blender And Food Processor Combos
Food processors and blenders may seem like one and the same thing. However, they are two different appliances but with small differences.
Let’s have a look at some of the differences between the two.
- Shape-Blenders are basically jugs with a rotating blade at its base while food processors are large with a flat bowl and they have two blades placed in different heights.
- Use-Blenders are mainly used to blend liquid ingredients while food processors are mainly for drier ingredients like dough.85
- Attachments- Blenders mostly have two attachments; a set of blades and a jug. Food processors, on the other hand, have many attachments that include dough blades, slicers, shredders, graters e.t.c.
- Size- Blenders are relatively smaller in size. Food processors are huge and have the capacity of processing large quantities of ingredients at once.
In many cases, a blender can be used in the same way as a food processor as long as you are willing to work with smaller batches.
The ninja blender and a food processor can serve similar purposes and they can be used for different purposes as well.
Yes, some blenders have the function to dice, shred, mince or cut your vegetables for anything from a casserole to salsa.
There are very many food processor blenders on sale in many stores. This article has shared 8 of the best that can be found in the market right now.
The criteria that have been used to come up with 8 best food processor blenders is majorly its ability to perform different tasks in the kitchen and the quality of the resultant product.
As it has been shown, these food processing blenders have many great features which enable them to be perfect aids in any kitchen.
Although they might have other things that people would not like, these food processing blenders have many positive aspects, most of which have been shared in this article.
I trust that by reading this article, you’ll be in a better position to decide what food processor blender to buy.