Vitamix blenders are the kitchen accessory to have, especially if you’re on a health kick. They’re brilliant for blending and breaking down food types that other blenders might struggle with – for instance, you can use it to make nut milk from whole nuts. But just how to decide which is the best Vitamix blender for you?
There’s a whole bunch of factors to take into account – from the price, to whether you want wireless connectivity! Each type has a variety of pros and cons, and we’re here to compare the latest Vitamix models in 2019.
Vitamix Blender Comparison Chart
|Product||Product Page||Volume||# of Speeds||Price||Star Rating|
|Vitamix 5300||Check Price||64 oz.||10||$$$||4.3|
|Vitamix 5200||Check Price||64 oz.||10||$$$$||4.4|
|Vitamix E310||Check Price||48 oz.||10||$$$||4.4|
|Vitamix 750||Check Price||64 oz.||15||$$$$$||4.6|
|Vitamix 7500||Check Price||64 oz.||10||$$$$$||4.7|
|Vitamix A3300 Blender||Check Price||64 oz.||10||$$$$||4.3|
Recommendations – How To Choose Vitamix?
Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Smart Blender, Professional-Grade, 64 oz.
Life is so busy nowadays and the Vitamix A3500 will help you to keep up with the pace of it all, aiding you to get everyone out the door on time with a breakfast smoothie in hand. This model comes with five programmed settings that make dips, frozen desserts, hot soups and more at the touch of a button. Simply add your ingredients, press one of the pre-programmed settings then sit back and relax, let the mixer do all the work. The clever timer will also turn the mixer off when it is finished.
- 5 pre-programmed settings that will get the job done for you.
- Touchscreen display gives it a sleek look and make it more stylish than ordinary push button or turn dial blenders
- Self cleans in 60 seconds or less with no disassembly required.
- Some users have found the blender rather heavy, with most models weighing up to 11.5 lbs and the A3500 weighing 14.92 lbs with a shipping weight of 19.3 lbs.
- The Vitamix A3500 is a great quality blender, but the price of it may be slightly out of budget if you are looking for something you would only use every once in a while.
Vitamix S30 – Newest Vitamix Model
This Vitamix S30 is a great value-for-money blender that is really an all-rounder in the kitchen. It comes with 10 handy speed control settings meaning that you will be able to follow just about any recipe to perfection.
- Lightweight and portable. While most blenders weight about 10 lbs, Vitamix have worked to make this model a lot lighter, it only weighs 5.6 lbs making it easier to transport around the kitchen.
- The user friendly dial has 10 speed settings that will help you to vary your meals and recipes.
- If you are a little indecisive when purchasing, that is not a problem, as this model comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a generous 5 year warranty which will keep your mind at ease.
- It is very powerful as it has a 790-watt motor behind it and is able to crush and break-down tough ingredients that most blenders cannot such as ice and nuts.
- Some consumers have found this blender noisy, especially when using the top speed settings and have agreed that other blender models are quieter.
- This blender doesn’t have any pre-programmed settings meaning that you have to stand by and watch everything you make.
Who Is Vitamix?
But just who is Vitamix? Originally, they produced a variety of kitchen accessories based on encouraging a healthy lifestyle – and they’ve been around since 1921!
They were originally known as The Natural Food Institute, and these healthy goals are still a key part of their ethos today.
Their blenders date back to 1937, meaning there’s a strong history behind their designs – and they’re named after the healthy ethos in the company, with ‘vita’ meaning ‘life’. You can find Vitamix models in restaurants and hospitality suites throughout the world, as well as the commercial models we’ve detailed below.
So just what is the best price Vitamix blender?
That depends on what you’re planning to use it for. However, we’d recommend the Vitamix E310 for those of you likely to want smaller portions – it’s the only one to come with a 48 oz container rather than the standard 64oz.
If you’re happy with a 64oz container, it’s dependent on what features you want – the automated settings of the 750 are great, but unless you see yourself using them frequently, it might be safer to settle for the mid-range A3300.
Whichever you choose, they all have the same high-quality processing ability, the aircraft-grade steel blades and the variable speed options, so it’s really a case of deciding just how many features you want on top of that. Whichever you choose, we’re sure you’ll wonder just how you ate before you owned it!