There is nothing like a breakfast smoothie in the morning. A great mix of fruits and almond milk or even plain Greek yogurt can make for a great breakfast that will give you an extra spring in your step and tide you over until lunch and stop you from snacking in between. If you are looking to make smoothies a part of your balanced diet then you will need the very best blender.
There are lots of debates going on between the vitamix pro 750 and the vitamix pro 7500 and everyone seems to want to know which is the better model. If you are looking for a brand new blender for your kitchen to whip together the very creamiest smoothies, how can you be sure whether the vitamix 750 smoothie setting controls or the vitamix 7500 smoothie setting controls will be better suited to your needs?
If you are after the answer to that question then you have come to the right place, as during the course of this article I will be discussing the differences and similarities between the Vitamix pro 750 and the Vitamix pro 7500 and revealing which appliance is best via a detailed review of all of the specifications and features on the two models.
Vitamix 750 vs 7500
Vitamix 7500 Blender, Professional-Grade, 64 oz. Low-Profile Container
So, is the Vitamix 7500 blender better than the Vitamix 750? Take a look at the list of specifications below for the Vitamix 7500 professional-grade blender to find out everything this blender can do.
- 10 speeds. The Vitamix 7500 blender has 10 variable speeds so that you can choose the speed that will help you follow your recipe to perfection.
- Self-cleaning. Do you hate cleaning up as much as I do? Then let the Vitamix 7500 blender help you out as it has an auto-clean option. Simply add a small quantity of detergent to the pitcher, and some warm water and then press the button and the blender will auto clean the pitcher in 30 to 60 seconds.
- Large pitcher. The pitcher on this blender has a 64-ounce capacity – the perfect size for use with the whole family. The outside of the pitcher has been marked with units of measure that will help you to keep an eye on the volume of your ingredients so that you can make the perfect meal, every time.
- Color choice. This model comes in a classic black or a bold and bright red so that you can choose the color that will best match the decor in your kitchen.
Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender, Professional-Grade, 64 oz. Low-Profile Container
Now you have had a look at the Vitamix 7500, what about the Vitamix 750? What does this model have to offer? Take a look at all of the features that come with the Vitamix 750 below so that you can choose the model that suits you the best.
- 10 speeds. Like the Vitamix 7500, the Vitamix 750 comes with 10 variable speed settings that will help you to stick to the recipe and fine-tune your cooking.
- Pre-programmed settings. Unlike the Vitamix 7500, the Vitamix 750 comes with 5 pre programmed settings that will help you to make the best puree, soup, smoothie and more at just the press of a button. Simply turn the dial and then walk away and the blender will turn itself off when it has finished.
- Large pitcher. The Vitamix 750 also has a large 64-ounce pitcher – enough mixing space to make the most delicious smoothie for all of the family. The pitcher also includes measuring lines on the outside of the jug to help you keep a count on your ingredients.
- Self cleaning. The most important feature of them all, the self cleaning pitcher. Simply turn the dial and add some detergent and warm water to the pitcher. Place the lid on top and it will clean itself in next to no time.
The Vitamix 7500 is approximately 7 decibels quieter at high speeds which works out to about 40% quieter than older models
The Vitamix 7500 operates at 120V 12Amps or 1,440 watts. The 7500 is rated as a 2.2 HP blender!
Yes, you can absolutely use the Vitamix 7500 to make hot soup. The ability to make hot soups with either the Vitamix 7500 or the 750 Pro series is one of the many advantages of these blenders.
As you have seen from the information listed above the Vitamix pro 7500 and the Vitamix pro 750 are almost on par in just about every specification including the following categories:
- Container size. They both have a 64-ounce container.
- Speed variation. They both have 10-speed options.
- Measuring accuracy. Both models have measuring lines on the outside of the pitcher that will help the user to measure the quantity of their ingredients.
- Pulse. Both models have a pulse feature that will help the user to fine-tune their recipes.
- Self-cleaning. Both the Vitamix 750 and the Vitamix 7500 have a self-cleaning program that will clean the pitcher within a few seconds.
- Stainless steel blades. Both models operate with hardened stainless steel blades that will break up the toughest of ingredients.
So where do they differ? Take a look.
- The Vitamix 750 comes with 5 pre-programmed settings that will assist you with making soups, frozen desserts, smoothies and more with the simple turn of a dial. The blades will stop rotating once the appropriate blending time has elapsed.
- The Vitamix 7500 is significantly cheaper than the Vitamix 750.
So which model wins? These blenders are really similar and have almost all of the same features, so to save a buck to two I would go for the 7500 unless you are really dying to make the most of the pre-programmed settings.