If you are looking for the very best blender on the market then you have come to the right place. In this article, I will discuss the in’s and out’s and everything you need to know about the Oster 1200 Blender without all of the confusing jargon.
The Oster 1200 Blender is a fantastic choice, but when buying bigger and slightly pricer appliances it is always good to be in the know about the benefits and specifications that come with the appliance so that you can be sure it will meet and even exceed your standards, helping you to purchase with real of mind. That is why this article has been prepared specifically for you, as I will go on to list in detail the benefits of the Oster 1200 Pro Blender and show you just how easy it is to use. Not only that, but I will also go on to list the specifications and everything the Oster 1200 has to offer along with opinions and comments from consumers.
So if you are looking for a full Oster 1200 Pro Blender review with everything you need to know about this blender, then please read on…
Oster Blender Reviews
If you are looking to purchase an Oster Pro Blender then the best thing you can do is read the following Oster Pro 1200 Pro Blender Reviews to make sure that this blender ticks all the right boxes. Check it out below!
- The Boroclass glass jar is dishwasher safe and holds 6 servings. Enough for the whole family!
- It comes with 7-speed settings so that you can follow the recipe to the T. The pre-programmed settings will help you to make the very best green or frozen smoothies, chop food or make salsa or milkshake.
- The 3.5-inch blade helps the food to blend faster so that you can have your smoothie on the table at record speed.
- It has a 1,200-watt engine with 900 watts of ice crushing power that will help you to turn frozen fruit into a sorbet and fruit and veg into a puree in next to no time.
- It comes with a 5 cup food processing bowl, ideal for fast food preparation.
- It also comes with a smoothie on-the-go cup so that you can take your delicious creation with you to drink on the move.
- The Oster 1200 Pro comes with a 10-year limited warranty so that you can feel at ease when purchasing.
Detailed Benefits of the Oster 1200 Pro Blender
If you are a smoothie enthusiast and are looking for the very best fruit and vegetable blender out there then perhaps you have been researching quite a few different makes and models to see which would best suit you. So you have landed on the Oster 1200 Pro Blender and might I say, you have made a great choice. Why? The Oster 1200 Pro Blender is a fantastic blender and in many facets is a better option than other well-known blenders.
In order to get an idea about the areas in which an Oster 1200 Pro Blender is better than any other, take a look at the following list of detailed benefits that will help you to see just why this blender is a number one choice.
- It is small, compact but at the same time powerful.
As I am sure you have noticed on your quest for the best blender, many of them are absolute monstrosities. They are so tall and bulky, making them a pain to move and turning them into the main feature (or better expressed, an eye-sore) in your kitchen. Some models are so humongous that they won’t fit between your kitchen countertop and your cupboard units, making them difficult to use and inconvenient to store.
What about the Oster 1200 Pro in comparison? It measures a mere 8.5 x 10.2 x 13.9 inches and weighs in at only 7 pounds, making it easy to lift and store.
- Powerful motor.
Does the smaller size of this blender mean it doesn’t have any oomph behind it? Not at all. It has 1,200 watts of blending power and can crush ice, make salsa and also frozen desserts. Also, the 3.5-inch wide blade will have your smoothies whipped together in a jiffy.
Of course, it doesn’t have the most powerful motor on the market, so you won’t be able to use this blender to make nut butter, but you will be able to whisk together the creamiest tomatillo salsa or the spiciest pico de gallo at just the push of a button.
- Dishwasher safe.
An easy clean up makes all of the difference and some blenders aren’t dishwasher safe in part. On the other hand, the Oster 1200 Pro comes with a dishwasher safe Boroclass glass jar that will shimmer and shine like new after a quick cycle in the dishwasher.
How Easy is This Blender to Use?
Let’s face it, no one reads the instruction manual these days and that is why it is so important that appliances are straightforward to use. That is why I love the Oster 1200 Pro as it is as easy as one, two, three to operate. Here’s why:
- It comes with 7-speeds and 3-programmed settings, making it a walk in the park to make the very best green or frozen smoothies, chop food or make salsa or even whizz together a creamy smoothie.
- The Oster Pro comes with a handy Pulse feature that can be used to clean the glass jar after use and is also useful for adding control and precision when using the blender.
- The bottom of the jar comes with drainage holes so that regardless of whether you wash it by hand or in the dishwasher, it won’t fill up with water and will be ready to hand dry or simply store and the end of a dishwasher cycle.
Before clicking ‘confirm and pay’ on that blender you have had your eye on for a little while, make sure you consider the Oster 1200 as a viable option because it comes with the following features:
- Small and lightweight but powerful motor
- 7-speed settings
- 3 preset programs
- Works as a food processor as well as a blender
You won’t be disappointed with the Oster 1200 pro by your side!