It’s true, you cannot buy happiness, but you can buy a KRUPS waffle maker, and that’s pretty much the same.
If you are looking for a sure-fire way to get the kids out of bed for school on a drizzly day or are looking for a way to motivate them for their exams, there is nothing that will get them out of their bedrooms and rushing to the kitchen table faster than a plate stacked with golden and toasty waffles.
KRUPS Waffle Maker
You may be wondering, where can I purchase the best waffle maker? Or what kind of specifications should I look out for when purchasing one?
This article has been prepared with you in mind, as I will go on to share with you all of the information you need about the KRUPS Belgian waffle maker and will also provide you with a link so that you can get a hold of one asap. Not only that, but I will also show you some of the main features on the KRUPS 4-slice Belgian waffle maker that will help you get the most out of the appliance.
KRUPS Waffle Maker Review
So, if you are ready to find out more information about all things KRUPS, take a look at the overview below.
KRUPS Waffle Maker Overview
What is there to be said about this fantastic KRUPS Belgian waffle maker with removable plates?
Take a look at the following overview that will list all of the splendid features this waffle maker comes with:
- Waffles, four times as fast. One of the nice, time saving features on this waffle maker is the fact that it will press four individual waffles at once, making this the ideal appliance for families, and for those who like making massive stacks of waffles in minimal time (so it’s basically ideal for just about everyone).
- Audible alerts. Do you love a waffle that is spongy and fluffy on the outside yet crispy and crunchy on the inside? They usually say that it is an art to get them this way, but with this waffle maker that isn’t the case! This KRUPS waffle maker has LED lights and audible alerts that will advise you both when the waffle maker is heated and ready for the batter and also when the perfect time for cooking them has elapsed.
- Browning options. This waffle maker comes with 5 browning options, helping you to stay in control of how “done” your waffles turn out. This will also help you to make uniform batches.
KRUPS Waffle Maker Pros & Cons
All looking good so far? There are so many great features on this KRUPS 4-slice waffle maker, so take a look at some more details that I am sure will make you fall in love with this appliance.
- Vertical storage. This is a great waffle maker for those with limited storage space in their kitchen cupboards or for those who are working with smaller food preparation areas on their countertops. The vertical storage makes this appliance easy to tuck out of the way, ready to use at a later date.
- Dishwasher safe. One of users’ favorite features on this waffle maker is the removable plates. The plates can be detached from the appliance and placed in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. That’s right, no soaking or scrubbing required!
- Cord wrap. Another fantastic storage feature is the cord wrap which will help you to keep the appliance tucked away neatly..
- Cleaning. Some users have noticed that the waffle irons are tricky to clean because of the many ridges and grooves in the layout. A simple solution would be to pop the removable plates in the dishwasher to be washed or to soak them in warm water before washing them by hand.
I am sure that by now this article has done two things, (1) convinced you to add a KRUPS waffle maker with removable plates to your shopping basket asap and (2) made you feel hungry and wonder why you have left so much time pass since the last time you enjoyed a stack of homemade waffles. But not to worry, as getting your hands on a KRUPS waffle maker will solve all of these problems in a jiffy.
One of the things I really love about this waffle maker is that the plates are made with large grooves that allow your waffles to be pressed with deep, fluffy pockets that are ideal for cushioning all of the scrummy ingredients you plan on piling onto your waffles, be it sticky chocolate fudge sauce or a sweet and juicy mix of blueberries and strawberries – there’s no end to the varieties of toppings you can enjoy!
So, in order to put the fun back into breakfasts and to get your children skipping out of bed in the direction of the kitchen even on the most rotten days of the week (even Mondays) make sure you pick up a KRUPS waffle maker with removable plates today!
Leave a Reply