If you are looking for the perfect set of knives to slice into some awesomely juicy and flavorsome cuts of meat then you will need a pack of JA HENCKELS steak knives to hand that will help you to get the job done right.
JA HENCKELS Knives
Nothing beats the perfect blend of condiments on a medium-rare steak with a generous serving of soft and fluffy new potatoes and some roasted veggies on the side or even a wild garden salad. If you have family coming over to sample your traditional steak recipe this weekend, or are preparing a dinner party for friends, you will need a reliable set of steak knives to help them slice into the deliciousness with ease.
JA HENCKELS Steak Knives Review
Where can you find a great set of steak knives? This article will go on to explain all there is to know about HENCKELS steak knives and just why homeowners rave about them.
The article will list some of the main features that you will find on your brand new set of Zwilling JA HENCKELS steak knives and will also discuss some of the pros and cons of this set so that you can have an unbiased view of it.
Ready to find out more? Then let’s get started with the features!
- This is where we dive into the details about the JA HENCKELS steak knife set, so make sure you take a look at the information below that will show you everything this set comes equipped to do.
- 8 knives. Most steak knives sets are becoming a little stingy with their numbers, providing you with 6 or sometimes only 4 steak knives in a pack, meaning you would have to buy two packs in order to have some knives left over for guests to use. That is not the case with this JA HENCKELS set as it comes with 8 steak knives, a generous number, perfect for family and friends alike.
- Super sharp. The knife blades have a mixture of larger and smaller serrations that make the blades sharper and help to facilitate slicing.
- Triple riveted. The knife blades are triple riveted to ensure that the blade remains sturdy across the handle. This also helps to balance the knife, making it easier and safer to use.
- Long blade. The 4.5 inch blade is the ideal size for cutting into a slice of steak whilst giving you plenty of knuckle room. The blade isn’t so long however, that would make it difficult to use would make the blade wobble.
Pros & Cons
What else can be said about this pack of 8 JA HENCKELS steak knives? Take a look at our findings below. I am sure this information will help you to make the best decision when purchasing.
- Dishwasher safe. There is nothing worse than coming home to a ceiling-high pile of dirty dishes at the end of a long day. That is where these knives will help out as they are dishwasher safe, helping to take some of the load off.
- *Note – to keep the set in the best condition for as long as possible, although dishwasher safe, it is best to wash them by hand*.
- Lifetime guarantee. These knives are backed by Henckels’ own lifetime guarantee, helping you to purchase this set with the utmost confidence.
- The blades have been designed from an anti-rust, anti-corrosive material that also keeps them free from staining. All of this will help the set to stay in like-new condition for as long as possible.
- The only downside to this knife set is that it does not come with a knife block, box or sheath to protect the knife blades and keep them sharp. A knife sheath would be perfect to keep the knives out of harm’s way in your cutlery drawer.
A gorgeous cut of steak that has been grilled to perfection is one of the tastiest ways to enjoy a weekend dinner. And what better way to celebrate the deliciousness of the recipe than with friends and family. That is why I love the JA HENCKELS set of 8 steak knives, as the generous number of steak knives that it comes with allows you to do so. Or perhaps your steak is simply too good to share – not to worry as the steak knives work just as well for just one to two.
The great thing about these knives is that, not only are they the optimum solution for cutting into a tenderloin steak, but they are also extremely useful for cutting uniform slices of your favorite slabs of roasted chicken and beef. It will cut other meat just as well, making it a sort of universal meat knife.
So if you are looking for a brilliant set of super sharp steak knives, with a rust-proof and an anti-corrosive blade that is triple riveted to ensure strength and power across the blade and handle, then you will need a set of JA HENCKELS steak knives that I am sure will not disappoint!
Leave a Reply