If you are kitting out a new kitchen, you may look at the Bubba Blade review featured in this article and wonder why you need a filleting knife to accompany your kitchen utensils. The truth is, while a filleting knife may not be as essential as a chef’s knife for a serrated knife for cutting bread, having a great filleting knife can help you out in more ways than one in the kitchen.
Bubba Blade Fillet Knife
A filleting knife is superb at filleting fish, for wiggling its way under and between minuscule fish bones and over scales. But that is not all. A filleting knife is also great for doing other detailed cutting jobs such as deveining prawns and for trimming the fat away from meat. The dexterity of the knife and flex in the blade make it ideal for getting into hard to reach places including around joints.
Bubba Blade Review
You can also use a fish blade for peeling some of your favorite fruits and vegetables that are difficult to peel with a flat bladed knife such as oranges, avocados and more.
Are you ready to dive into some Bubba knife reviews and see what everyone is saying about this filleting knife? Then let’s get started.
To get the ball rolling on this Bubba knife review, it would be most appropriate to show you everything this filleting knife can do. Take a look at the following list of specifications that will show you.
- This 15 inch filleting knife has an awesome 9 inch blade that is ideal for wrapping around fish bones and under the skin. The super thin but robust blade is perfect for getting between the fish quickly and effectively. The blade is just long enough for you to have full maneuverability with the knife, but short enough for it to be controlled.
- This knife has been designed with an eye catching, red, ergonomically designed handle with non slip features. Not only will this knife rest perfectly in the palm of your hands, but it will also be easy to get a firm grip on, making it both safer and easier to use. The red handle is not only great to look at, but will match a lively and bright kitchen.
- This fillet knife also has a bolster that serves as a finger guard, keeping your knuckles and fingers protected and clear from the blade, preventing accidents and further making this knife a super safe option for a family kitchen.
- This knife has a nine-inch blade which is perfect when you are filleting bigger fish. The blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel which withstands deterioration and rust.
- It is crafted from thermoplastic polymer and covered with rubber that prevents slipping as you manage the knife. The finger, trigger, and thumb grip, likewise assist to prevent these slips especially when you are working on a damp surface area.
- The knife has actually gotten positive evaluations from most of the clients who have actually bought it. The black durable sheath it comes in is among the favorable aspects that people like about the knife.
- Additionally, customers have actually applauded the knife for being sharp and filleting through fish easily. When it comes to drawbacks, one customer kept in mind that the knife does not work well if you plan on cleansing panfish but works best on larger fish because of its large blade.
Bubba Blade Fillet Knife Pros & Cons
What are some of the things we love about this fillet knife by Bubba Blade? I am sure you are keen to find out. Take a look at the list of pros and cons below that will highlight some of the best and worst features on this fillet knife.
These Bubba knives are considered to be among the sharpest of knives that can cut any fish/meat like butter and is completely worth the money.
These are stainless steel blades that are Teflon coated and is made of a full tang in the handle.
There are several amazing brands in the market now who manufactures sharp and the best quality knives like Rapala-Heavy Duty Electric Fillet Knife, Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Knife and many more.
What can we conclude about the Bubba Blade knife? If you are looking for a great filleting knife that will give you the flexibility to get between the tiniest fish bones, will be useful when tackling other meats and will also lend you a hand when peeling certain fruits and vegetables, then I am sure you will love the Bubba Blade, one of your best options for filleting and other food preparation tasks.
But that is not all, if you are itching to get your hands on a knife that is easy to transport so that it can be taken camping or fishing, then the Bubba Blade will also be right up your street thanks to its lanyard belt loop and sheath that make this knife ideal for taking on a trip or two.
Once you have had your Bubba Blade delivered to your door, keep it in the best condition possible by always handwashing it and drying it thoroughly before storing it. This will help to keep the knife from staining and rusting.
Ready to purchase yours? Then visit the link on this page that will allow you to add a Bubba Blade knife to your shopping basket today and get it home in time for that fishing trip you have planned.