Have you been searching the internet for a really nifty bellemain steak knives? Then you have arrived at the right place because this article has been dedicated to explaining to you absolutely everything you need to know about Bellemain steak knives and will even show you some snazzy pictures of this set up close.
But what do you need a set of steak knives for? Thanks to the serrated edge on a steak knife, these knives are useful for cutting into any food with a rubbery or tough skin or crust. You could use your steak knives for slicing into a juicy steak on Sunday around the dinner table with the family.
Bellemain Premium Steak Knife Set
Are you ready to take a look at a premium knife set? Then take a look at this Bellemain steak knife set that everyone is raving about.
These Bellemain Knives are perfect for everyday use like cutting into small loaves of bread. One of my personal favorites uses for a steak knife however is for cutting tomatoes and lemons, as the waxy and slippery skins often make these fruits a pain to cut into with a flat-edged knife.
The serrated edges on these knives make it easier for you to dice together some tomatoes for a homemade Bolognese sauce or to chop half a dozen lemons to whip together a pitcher of authentic Brazilian caipirinha.
- The blades on these knives have been made from stainless steel, helping to keep them rust-free and helping them to combat corrosion, giving you pristine and shiny knife blades for longer.
- This is a full tang knife made up of one long cut of steel, helping it to last longer and reducing weak spots in the knife.
- The knife handle has been ergonomically designed with a slip-free pattern that will help you to keep a firm grip on the handle making it easier to hold onto and safer to use.
- This set of premium steak knives by Bellemain also has a handy finger bolster feature on each knife that not only helps to counterbalance the blade and the handle but will also help to prevent your fingers from slipping under the blade – reducing accidents.
- The knife set comes in a set of four, the perfect number to have enough knives for the whole family.
- The serrated blade makes these the perfect knives for cutting tough food like steaks but they can also be used to cut smaller foods with tough skins or other cuts of meat.
Features to consider for your steak knife set
Are you looking for a brand new knife set but are not too sure which one to purchase? Then stop right here as the following is a list of all of the features you will need on your steak knife set. Check it out.
If you are often cooking steaks and other cuts of tough meat then I would recommend steering for a higher-end knife set that will stay sharper for longer and will remain in tip-top condition even when they are being used frequently. Only settle for a lower-end set if you will not be using the knives very often.
Knives that have been triple riveted are the best to keep the knife perfectly balanced in your hand and are the most comfortable to use. Most triple-riveted knives have ergonomically designed handles that are the best for reducing wrist fatigue and helping you to keep a firmer grip on the handles.
Being able to store your knives well is important in order to keep the blades sharp and to keep them out of harm’s way. A knife set that comes with a knife sheath, box or block is the most useful and helps to keep your knives organized.
The answer to this question is a matter of preference if you see yourself maintaining and sharpening your knives go smooth, if not go serrated.
Yes, however, it is typically time-consuming and you will need a special serrated blade sharpener that most people do not typically have. You have to sharpen each serration individually.
Looking for some quality bellemain steak knife sets can often be a little bit of a tricky task because of the high number of steak knives available on the internet and the wide range of prices. Some steak knives seem to be offering very little but come with a massive price tag and it can sometimes be confusing to know how much you should spend on a steak knife set.
When purchasing your next set of steak knives, make sure it comes with some of, or if not all of these features to ensure you are purchasing quality knives:
A good knife set will come with a minimum of 4 knives to the set. However, if you are often entertaining larger numbers of guests, you should consider purchasing a set that includes more knives or buying two sets.
Stainless steel is a great material for your knife sets as it doesn’t stain easily and is highly resistant against rust and corrosion. Stainless steel also retains a razor sharp edge for a long time.
Having a comfortable handle on your knife set will make it more appealing to use and helps to reduce wrist fatigue.
Keep these factors in mind when purchasing your next steak knife set and I am sure you will find yourself a winner