Are you in the market for an induction range? What are the pros and cons of each? In our detailed review below we go over each of the ranges that, from our experience, do the job effectively in a compact fashion.
A range quickly becomes the centerpiece of your kitchen so it is important to choose wisely, We hope this article helps you with your selection.
Did you know an induction range uses electricity to produce a magnetic field that reacts with the metal in cookware? Tips like this and more below in our best induction range review!
Top 4 Best Induction Ranges Comparison Chart
Top 4 Best Induction Ranges In 2020 Reviews
- Up first is the 30” True induction cooktop stove. This induction cooktop is 90% energy efficient and ADA compliant and uses 240VAC power.
- This is a classy looking simple range that looks great on any countertop.
- The black ceramic glass top of this range is easy to clean and therefore easy to maintain.
- From our time with this unit we have found this range to bring years of service. If you are looking for a quality unit this may be the range for you if you have the budget for it.
- This GASLAND unit comes from a company you can trust that has been around for a long time.
- GASLAND is known for their quality kitchen items and we have reviewed their countertop induction range to see if it holds up to the quality you would expect from GASLAND.
- This unit features a ceramic glass top to help keep cleaning easy. As our other reviewed unit does this unit also requires a 240 plug so make sure your kitchen is equipped with this before purchasing.
- If you are looking for a unit with more of a variety of “burner” sizes this may be the unit for you as our previously reviewing unit above features burners that are all the same size.
- If variety is important for you on your range this would be the perfect range for you. This is our selection as best induction range.
- If the above two ranges were much larger than what you were looking for and you are in a camper or a smaller studio apartment, this Evergreen range may be exactly what you are looking for.
- Additionally this range could also be used to extend the stovetop capacity in your kitchen for big parties and such.
- This unit features 2 burners (it also offers a 1 burner version) with 1800W of power output though this unit comes in a more compact size you will not notice any slowdowns in your cooking!
- In our testing we couldn’t really find any problems with the this unit, the construction seems robust and the built-in timer is certainly very handy.
Duxtop LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop
- If you are looking for a digital countertop induction cooktop then this may be the unit for you.
- This unit has 20 different preset levels per mode, therefore is very convenient for you to select the perfect one as per your cooking need.
- This double induction cooker is fully compatible with cookware made of cast iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, or any other with a magnetic bottom.
Best Induction Range Buying Guide
Purchasing a quality range is very important for your kitchen. It is one of the centerpiece components of your kitchen since the stovetop is where you typically will be preparing a good portion of your food.
Below we have outlined what we think are important features to be aware of. Hopefully, these help you in identifying the best induction stoves for your purpose.
Plenty Of Power
The power and typically watts rating is going to be how hot each burner can get.
This will determine how quickly you can cook food and especially how fast you can do the common task of boiling water, an under-powered unit will take much much longer.
Ease Of Use
Touch controls? A built in timer? Intuitive burner controls? Warmer? These are all things to pay attention to when purchasing your induction stovetop unit.
Having a unit with tons of features is great but if it’s too complicated to remember how to use what is the point?
Ease Of Installation
Installation is often overlooked. If you are operating on a budget, many times people forget if something is complex to install it may require professional installation.
If you used all of your budget on the unit itself you will be in quite the pickle when the unit shows up. This is an important thing to keep in mind.
Having a unit that is safe for you and your house (especially with kids around) is pretty important. A unit that features a timer and auto-off functionality will help keep your kitchen and house safe especially if like me, you often forget to turn things off sometimes.
In conclusion the perfect induction cooktop for you will depend on what you are looking for and what your nerds are as we reviewed above. Hopefully this article of our best induction stove reviews is helpful.
We have covered induction cooktops for your kitchen if you have very limited space, a moderate amount of space or can fit a full stove.
Each of the units we reviewed in this article should provide you with many years of quality use and provide plenty of power to boil your water quickly. Thanks for reading our article and we wish you many years of awesome cooking with your chosen induction stovetop unit.
These are our choices for best induction range 2019 and now updated to include 2020.