Mercer Culinary Millennia – providers of robust and razor sharp fillet knives that are coming to you at an absolutely unbeatable price!
Are you replacing some of your kitchen utensils? Or perhaps you are kitting out a brand new kitchen. Whatever the case, I am sure you will agree when I say that kitchen utensils are pretty expensive. Manufacturers seem to want you to pay the better part of 100 dollars for kitchen knives that will ultimately go blunt, nick and pit just like every knife has ever done. That is why I like Mercer Millennia as they are really breaking the mold in this regard.
This Mercer knives review will show you some of the great features that await you on their super popular fillet knife, which makes preparing a delicious fish meal easier for homeowners across the nation.
In this article, you will be able to find out more about Mercer Millenia and their fillet knife, helping you to make the best decision when it comes to picking your next reliable kitchen companion. You will also see a list of pros and cons that consumers have found with this knife that will help to shed even more light on its quality.
If you are looking to add a Mercer Culinary Millennia 8 inch fillet knife to your basket today, I am sure you will be interested to know what you can expect when it arrives at your door. That is why the following information will explain more about its specifications. Take a look.
- This knife blade has been crafted from one piece of high carbon Japanese steel. The high levels of steel in the blade make it tougher than your average knife blade and also help it to stay sharper for longer. Although a fillet knife has some flexibility to it to help you get around all of the bones, the high carbon blade gives it a toughness that helps to keep it robust and solid. High carbon Japanese steel is resistant against rust and corrosion and does not stain easily, making this a knife that is super easy to clean and keep clean.
- The knife has been designed with an ergonomic handle that is comfortable to grip, helping to reduce wrist fatigue if you will be using it for extended periods of time. The textured finger points help you to get a firmer hold on the knife making it safer and easier to use.
Pros & Cons
What are the stand out features on this Mercer Culinary Millennia fillet knife that users love? Below we have reviewed the main points to consider that we think various users will appreciate and some that may cause concerns.
- Colors. This knife comes in an array of eye-catching colors. You can choose from red, yellow, green, purple, blue, brown, black, white, and more to help brighten up any kitchen!
- Finger guard. This knife has been crafted with a finger guard between the blade and the handle, which helps you to avoid accidents and makes the knife safer to use.
- Great price. One of the factors that we loved the most about this knife is its unbeatable low price. The knife is great value for money and is coming to you at a price that is simply unignorable! You won’t want to miss out!
- Sheath. Unfortunately, this knife does not come with a knife sheath which would help to keep the blade in better condition for longer. You should consider keeping this knife in a knife block or on a magnetic knife board in order to keep the blade from rubbing against other kitchen utensils and eventually blunting and pitting.
Mercer Culinary Millennia kitchen utensils are becoming increasingly popular for their great quality at low low prices. And of course, what usually happens when things become more popular? They become more expensive. So I would like to encourage you to add one of these fantastic knives to your basket as soon as possible and take advantage of the bargain while there is still time!
What if you have already got your Mercer Culinary Millennia 8 inch fillet knife at home and are wondering how you can keep it in the best condition for as long as possible? One of the things that is highly recommended by the manufacturers is handwashing. Washing your knife in the dishwasher will cause the blade to pit and nick faster than usual, and may even cause damage to the handle. Try washing your fillet knife in warm water with a non abrasive cleaning cloth for the best results. Avoid leaving the knife in water to soak for extended periods of time and dry it thoroughly before storing it in order to ensure the blade remains free from rust and corrosion.
Make sure you bag one of these fillet knives today and see the difference when preparing your next weeknight fish dinner!