Apps. There seems to be an app for just about everything nowadays. One of the most convenient and innovative apps that have been designed especially for cooking is a wireless Bluetooth meat thermometer with app, which helps you to keep an eye on the temperature of your grill and assists you with keeping track of your cooking time.
Some of these grill thermometers work via wifi but it is also possible to find a grill thermometer Bluetooth enabled. What is the difference between the two and which would be best for you to purchase? You will find out the answer to that question during the course of this article.
Perhaps you have been looking for a new Bluetooth thermometer for a while now and have been searching the internet for the best value for money Bluetooth thermometer that money can buy. If that is the case, then I am sure you will want to get savvy on absolutely everything you need to know about Bluetooth cooking thermometers.
That is why this article has also been put together with a list of typical Bluetooth thermometer issues and things to look out for so that you know exactly what to expect from your Bluetooth thermometer.
And of course, the most important part of the article, the review. During this article, I will show you 6 fantastic Bluetooth thermometers that have recently hit the market. You will love the mix of great value for money and high quality among these makes and models. Check them out!
Bluetooth Meat Thermometer Reviews
Are you ready to take a look at the best Bluetooth meat thermometers on the market? Then take a look at the following list of 6 amazing thermometers that cannot be beaten on their combination of a great price and also high-quality build and long-range.
I am sure you will find the Bluetooth meat thermometer you have been searching for among this list of 6. Take a note of the specifications you love and pick a design that suits you!
Te-Rich Bluetooth Digital Food Grill Thermometer
If you are looking for a superb wireless Bluetooth thermometer then you have found one as this Bluetooth digital food grill thermometer by Te-Rich screams quality. Check out some of the things I love about this thermometer below:
- This Bluetooth thermometer is wireless (because wires are so last century!) and has a range over 300ft or 90m, helping you to keep an eye on your food from across the backyard or even from the comfort of your sofa!
- The thermometer comes with 6 multicolored stainless steel food probes so that you can keep an eye on various cuts of meat or even place various probes into one long cut of meat. The various colors used on the probes help you to identify the internal temperature of each bit of food without getting confused wondering which probe was where.
Inkbird Wireless Bluetooth BBQ Thermometer IBT-6XS
Everyone is after the best Bluetooth thermometer in time for barbecue season. But where can you find a fantastic Bluetooth grill thermometer? Why not ask the guys down at Inkbird and let them show you one of their latest models:
- This Bluetooth thermometer has 6 probes, the perfect amount for you to test the temperature on various cuts of meat or across one long cut of meat.
- This Bluetooth meat thermometer has a built-in rechargeable battery that can be charged using the USB cable. That makes this the ideal thermometer to take camping or on long journeys as it can simply be recharged in the car via the USB port!
- The thermometer has a magnetic back, so it can be stuck to the fridge door or even the smoker itself (but not when it’s too hot!) you will never lose it!
Nobebird Bluetooth Meat Thermometer
Here is another one of my favorite Bluetooth meat thermometers. I love this one because it comes with a recommended meat thermometer app that will guide you on how to keep an eye on the temperature of your grill from across the backyard or even from the comfort of your living room. Here are some other features that really make this meat thermometer groovy:
- This meat thermometer boasts a 100ft indoor and a 196ft outdoor connection range meaning you can check up on the status of your meat from anywhere in the house or garden.
- Not sure how to cook a particular cut of meat? Do not worry as this Bluetooth meat thermometer also comes with preset cooking temperatures for 11 different cuts of meat, meaning you can put the cookbook down, sit back, relax, and enjoy the afternoon with friends and family.
Bekooc Bluetooth Meat Thermometer
Here is another top quality Bluetooth probe thermometer, but this time it is coming to you by Bekooc.
- This Bluetooth meat thermometer comes with 6 multicolored probes, fantastic at helping you to identify which cut of meat is hooked up to which probe and also great for testing various meats at once.
- This Bluetooth meat thermometer has a fantastic range of 300 feet, making this the perfect tool to use when out camping in the woods or simply cooking on the grill in the backyard.
- This thermometer comes with a handy alarm that will alert you when your food has reached its preprogrammed heat.
- Not only that, but it also has a timer so that you can stay on track of how long your food has been cooking without having to keep an eye on the clock.
Nutrichef Smart Bluetooth BBQ Grill Thermometer
This powerful Bluetooth thermometer for smoker, grill, and barbecue is the best solution to all of your cooking needs.
- This grilling kit is cordless, making it easier to use and transport. When the battery is running low it will advise you so that you can plug it in when necessary.
- Leave the Bluetooth setting on your smartphone switched on and you will automatically receive a notification when your meat has reached the preprogrammed heat level so that you only need to worry about taking your food on and off of the grill. Stress-free!
- Do you want to repeat your favorite steak recipe for the whole family to sample next time they are in town? Then you will love the app that comes with this thermometer as it allows the user to save their previous cooking temperatures, naming them, helping you to get consistently tasty results every time you cook.
TURATA Bluetooth Meat Thermometer
Whether you are looking for a wireless thermometer iPhone, Android-enabled, you have got it all here with this Bluetooth meat thermometer by TURATA. Check out everything this thermometer has to offer below:
- This thermometer supports both android and ios systems.
- The Bluetooth meat thermometer comes with two probes that are clearly labeled P1 and P2 on the display of the thermometer so that you can keep an eye on the temperature of your meat.
- The thermometer also has a handy luminous backlight that makes the display easy to read in poor lighting or in the dark which is useful when camping or cooking in the backyard.
Wifi vs Bluetooth Cooking Thermometer
Have you been searching high and low for the best Bluetooth meat thermometer? Then your search has come to an end as this article will show you 6 out of this world Bluetooth thermometers that I am sure you will love. No doubt you will find a smartphone meat thermometer that suits your needs among the different thermometers mentioned on this page.
Perhaps when choosing your brand new meat thermometer you were faced with the choice – should you purchase a Bluetooth enabled thermometer or a wifi-enabled thermometer? And what is the difference between the two? If you are a little unsure then don’t worry as the following is a Bluetooth vs wifi meat thermometer guide that will help you to identify the two and decide which appliance will be best suited to you and your style of cooking. Take a look…
Bluetooth meat thermometers:
- They can be used without an internet connection, making Bluetooth thermometers a popular choice for consumers who like to take their grill out camping or deep in the backyard where your wifi signal won’t reach. A Bluetooth meat thermometer is a great option for grilling at the beach or the park. A wifi meat thermometer, on the other hand, will not be able to do this.
- Bluetooth meat thermometers are usually more economical than wifi meat thermometers so if you are just starting out on your grilling, smoking, and barbecuing journey then a Bluetooth meat thermometer may be the perfect solution for you.
Wifi meat thermometers:
- Have a wider range than Bluetooth meat thermometers so they can be used virtually anywhere around the house as long as your thermometer and your smartphone are connected to the internet.
- Wifi meat thermometers are more of a premium option, they are usually quite pricey, especially in comparison with Bluetooth meat thermometers, making these the best option for more serious barbecuing enthusiasts.
So what’s the verdict? Whether you decide to go for a wifi or Bluetooth-enabled meat thermometer is really up to you and your style of cooking.
If you are a real adventurous and outdoorsy griller that likes taking their smoker out camping or to a national park then a Bluetooth meat thermometer will be more suited to you thanks to the fact that you will not have to rely on a wifi signal in order to keep the thermometer working.
However, if you are more of a stay-at-home chef and you love preparing tasty meat and veggies on the grill on the comfort of your backyard decking then a wifi enabled thermometer will be a better suit for you as the range is longer and you will be able to keep an eye on the temperature of your grill from anywhere in the house.
But if the price is your main deciding factor when choosing a thermometer then that makes things easier than ever as a wifi meat thermometer is usually pricier than a Bluetooth meat thermometer.
Typical Bluetooth Thermometer Issues (Things to watch out for)
If you are looking to purchase a new wireless Bluetooth meat thermometer then I am sure you will want to know everything you need to about them before clicking “confirm and pay”.
The Bluetooth bbq thermometer is really a Godsend but there are a few things that you may want to watch out for or at least have in the back of your mind before purchasing. Check them out:
- Problems with range. The Bluetooth range may be tested at say 100 meters by the manufacturers, but the range all depends on the environment. If you are trying to connect your thermometer to your smartphone via Bluetooth and there are many walls or even trees in the way, you may find that they block the Bluetooth connection and a 100 meter distance could actually turn out to only be 50.
- Problems with battery. As I am sure you already know, any apps that require a Bluetooth connection are extremely draining on a smartphone battery so having your Bluetooth meat thermometer connected to your smartphone all night could cause your battery to go flat faster than normal. This could particularly be a problem if you plan on taking your grill out camping somewhere you will not have access to a cell phone charger.
- Problems with connection. Some smartphones simply do not have a strong Bluetooth connection point, so if you often have problems connecting your smartphone with other devices via Bluetooth then perhaps a Bluetooth bbq thermometer will not be the best choice for you.
I am confident that amongst this list you have been able to find the best iPhone meat thermometer or the best Android Bluetooth smoker thermometer on the market right now. An iphone grill thermometer or android grill thermometer will be the perfect accompaniment for you to the next camping trip or day out to the national park along with your smoker and a couple of kilos of your favorite marinated cuts of meat.