If you are looking to purchase a new juicer, then I know what you may be thinking. A juicer is a juicer at the end of the day, what could really make one model so different from the next? But before clicking “confirm and pay” on the first juicer you see, make sure you consider an Aobosi slow masticating juicer and take a look at our masticating juicer overview contained in this article.
Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer
Are you a beginner when it comes to juicing? Or perhaps you are looking for a model to replace your current juicer?
Whatever the case, I am sure you would be over the moon with a model that does all of the hard work for you and comes with all of the equipment that will help you to make and present your juice.
Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer Review
You will definitely be impressed with the features on this Aobosi juicer that make it the perfect choice for those who will be juicing for the first time. This juicer is great for first timers as it is easy to operate. Watch this space, as it looks like juicing will turn into your favorite pastime with the purchase of an Aobosi slow masticating juicer!
I am sure you are keen to get the inside scoop on this Aobosi masticating juicer and find out what is so special about it. Take a look at the list of features below that will explain just that.
- Wheatgrass. There are plenty of juicers on the market, but some of them are ineffective when juicing one of the toughest but most popular vegetables for juicing – wheatgrass. The Aobosi is the perfect juicer for extracting the goodness out of fruits and vegetables that are tricky to juice, leaving behind a crisp and healthy drink that is ideal for detoxing and improving your vitamin levels.
- Pulp extractor. Forget stopping the machine to clean it and remove the pulp mid operation, as this Aobosi juicer has been designed with a pulp extractor that helps to remove waste products while it works away making juice in the background.
- Quiet motor. Do you fancy using this unit early in the morning to make something nutritious to sip on your way to work? Not a problem, as this masticating juicer has a quiet motor that operates at under 60 decibels.
- Reverse. This juicer comes with a reverse function which helps to prevent clogging. Simply hit reverse if the follow of food begins to lag.
Pros & Cons
What else do we love about this Aobosi slow masticating juicer? Loads of things! Here is a handy list of the things we like and the things we don’t like about this model below.
- Easy cleaning. The purchase of this model includes a cleaning brush that will help you to clean the filter and the entire unit quickly and efficiently. Make sure you use the cleaning brush instead of abrasive cleaning sponges on this unit to keep it in the best condition for longer.
- BPA free. The Aobosi juicer in its entirety has been made from BPA free materials so that you can use your juicer to make something tasty for the whole family to enjoy without having to worry about any harmful chemicals.
- Container. This juicer will create some spectacular juice that will pour straight into the container that is included in the purchase. The other container that is included will fill with pulp that can easily be disposed of as the juicer runs.
- Aobosi has boasted making this particular model with a small chute as a safety feature, but it is a very narrow chute indeed, roughly the size of a strawberry. Just be prepared to cut your food into very small chunks in order for them to fit down the chute.
So what is the verdict on the Aobosi masticating juicer? There is plenty to be said about this juicer and the way it operates, and I must take my hat off to the team down at Aobosi for creating a fantastic model that will help you to quickly create some tasty juice for the whole family to enjoy.
But not only does this unit operate quickly, but it is also ideal for use with families thanks to its many safety features such as the narrow chute, preventing tiny hands from going into the juicer, and the auto lock that inhibits the dismantling of the juicer while it is in operation. This juicer also comes with technical support so that you can find out even more about your juicer should you get stuck.
You may be wondering, well, it can’t possibly get any better than that. But the truth is, it can! This masticating juicer is easy to disassemble and its non electrical parts are all safe to be washed in the dishwasher, making it even easier for you to get this juicer like new again.
Are you ready to give this Aobosi slow masticating juicer a whirl? Then make sure you add one to your basket today!
Leave a Reply