Do you love cooking? So do the team down at Cuisinart and that is why all of their cookware has been designed to make cooking easier, including their nonstick skillets.
Do you love making a cheesy, tomatoey, chicken pasta bake? What about a homemade lasagne with your favorite white sauce? There is nothing that screams weeknight comfort food dinners better than a hearty slice of pasta bake or lasagne.
Cuisinart 622 30G Nonstick Skillet Oven
While they are both super tasty dishes, they can be a bit of a pain to prepare if you haven’t got the right cookware to make them in. Let’s face it – decanting food from a skillet into an ovenproof dish is a bit of a pain and creates unnecessary washing up. But don’t let that put you off of putting your heart and soul into your favorite hob/stove creations as Cuisinart has come up with the perfect solution!
Cuisinart is introducing the 622-30G nonstick skillet that is also oven safe! The best cookware to use for meals that involve frying and grilling in the same cookware. Never dirty two pans again!
Fancy getting your hands on one of these hob and oven skillets by Cuisinart? Then stay tuned as I will provide you with all the information you need to buy one!
Cuisinart 622-30G Review
Ready to take a closer look at this Cuisinart 622-30G non-stick, 12-inch skillet? Then take a look at the following skillet review that will show you all of the fantastic specifications that come with this awesome cookware.
- The 12-inch skillet comes with a glass lid – ideal for locking in flavors.
- The skillet has been designed with cool-touch handles, making it easier for you to handle your cookware without the use of oven gloves or kitchen tea towels.
- The skillet is oven safe for up to 50 degrees Fahrenheit – making this the perfect kitchen skillet for use on the hob and under the grill without having to swap out pots and pans. Save time on washing up with this skillet!
- Cuisinart has designed the skillet from a hard-anodized non-stick material that makes it more durable. The hard-anodized construction also makes it easier for heat to distribute across the base of the skillet, helping food to cook more evenly. The non-stick coating will help food to cook faster and more evenly and will also make it possible to cook with less fat (cooking oil or butter) helping you to make healthier dishes for the family.
Cuisinart Skillet Pros & Cons
Do you like the look of this 12-inch skillet by Cuisinart but would like to find out a little bit more about it before purchasing? Then take a look at the following list of pros and cons that will provide you with some inside consumer information about this nifty cookware.
- The stay-cool handles on this non-stick skillet by Cuisinart make it easier to maneuver your cookware without using an oven glove – even when cooking with high temperatures!
- The drip-free rim will help to prevent spillages when decanting liquids or draining sauces from your 12-inch skillet.
- The non stick surface helps to prevent food from sticking, burning and creating hot spots. This helps food to cook more evenly and faster and will also make it possible to cook with little to no oil.
- The cookware is made of hard-anodized Quantanium that is reinforced with titanium to create a rock-solid skillet that is highly durable and will stick in the family throughout the ages for years of high-quality cooking.
- This non-stick skillet by Cuisinart is not suitable for use on induction cookers.
- The skillet only comes in one size – 12 inches.
There is nothing fun about having a load of dirty dishes to wash up at the end of a long, dreary day. And let’s face it, the kids aren’t willing to inch closer to the kitchen without the temptation of a couple of Abraham Lincolns being thrown their way as a reward. So why make life difficult (or possibly expensive) for yourself? Treat yourself to a Cuisinart 622-30G 12 inch non stick skillet today to make cooking tasty meals an easier job.
My favorite feature on the skillet is the fact that it can be used on both the hob and in the oven – it is perfectly flexible and will allow you to get the most out of both styles of cooking using one piece of cookware. The cookware is safe in temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, meaning lasagne night is coming early this week!
For simpler, easier cooking with better heat distribution and faster results, make sure you get hold of one of these non-stick 12-inch skillets today. I am certain you will be nothing but happy with it! And it will surely help you out when making that killer dinner you have planned for the family to tuck into this weekend.
Leave a Reply