There are so many things to think about when kitting out a new kitchen. Perhaps you are moving out for the first time and are putting together a list of essentials that you must get your hands on. Large appliances such as blenders, toastie machines, toasters, food processors and waffle makers are all handy items to have around the kitchen, but they may not reach the very top of your list of must-haves.
There are some things that your kitchen will not function without, especially if you are looking forward to having friends and family over for dinner to check out your new digs. That is why I have compiled a list of absolute best kitchen utensil sets for your new kitchen so that you can make sure you have everything you will need to cook up a storm at your new place this weekend. Check it out:
5 Best Kitchen Utensil Set Reviews
Have you been searching high and low for the very best kitchen utensils set? Then the search is over! I have compiled a list of 5 of the most awesome kitchen utensils on the market today and mentioned some of the specifications that really make them jump off the page. Check it out!
New Wooden Kitchen Utensils Set – Silicone Cooking Spoons for Nonstick Cookware
If you are looking for the best cooking utensils set then you may have just found it as this nonstick cookware collection is simply fantastic.
- The best silicone cooking utensils with wooden handles have arrived thanks to Blauman its creator and designer. The silicone heads are perfect at keeping your non-stick coatings in great condition and the wooden handles are tough and durable.
- This silicone cooking spoon set is BPA free so that you don’t have to worry about harmful toxins and chemicals seeping into your food.
- It includes a ladle, slotted spoon, slotted spatula, pasta serving spoon and regular serving spoon, giving you the right equipment for every eventuality.
REMIHOF Kitchen Utensil Set – 6 Piece Nonstick Silicone and Stainless Steel Cooking Utensils & Spatulas
A variety of equipment is needed to create the perfect meal and this is one of the best cooking utensils sets with a great variety of high-quality kitchen tools.
- The set comes with a pasta serving spoon, a regular serving spoon, a slotted spoon, ladle, slotted spatula, and a strainer skimmer, giving you the freedom to follow any recipe to perfection.
- The handles on these utensils are made from stainless steel mixed with wheat straw eco-friendly fiber materials that are extra strong and great for the environment. The heads are made of durable silicone that has been built to last.
- The set comes presented in a colorful gift box and also in your choice of grey, green or brown handles, making this the perfect present for a keen cook.
PREMIUM Silicone Kitchen Serving Utensil Set – Stainless Steel Metal and Black Utensils
The best kitchen tools set may be hard to come by, but with this premium silicone serving utensils set on the market, I think we may have come close, very close indeed.
- The set comes presented in a beautiful gift box, making it the perfect present for someone who just loves spending time in the kitchen.
- The kit is made up of a set of tongs, a regular serving spoon, spatula, ladle, whisk, pasta server, strainer and frosting spatula – everything you will need to make a killer dinner this weekend for family and friends.
- Fed up of flimsy whisks? The whisk included in this kitchen set has been made with thicker gauge steel, so that you don’t ever have to worry about it bending or breaking.
11PCS Silicone Cooking Utensils Kitchen Utensil Set – MKROYO Silicone Utensils Set with Wooden Handles
If you are looking for some really stylish kitchen tool sets then this is the one for you. The silicone comes in a beautiful sky blue and the natural wood handles will be the perfect accompaniment to both modern and traditional style kitchens.
- This set comes with a ladle, serving spoon, strainer, slotter turner, pasta server, spatula, basting brush, whisk, tongs, round spatula and regular turner so that you will have the perfect utensil to equip you with making every dish.
- The silicone tips on these tools have been made ultra heat resistant and are suitable for use with temperatures varying anywhere between -40 degrees fahrenheit to 446 degrees fahrenheit.
- The silicone heads are perfect for use on non-stick pots and pans, keeping them scratch free.
Kitchen Utensil Set – 11 Cooking Utensils – Colorful Silicone Kitchen Utensils
If you like a splash of color in your life then take a look at one of my favorite kitchen tools sets.
- It comes with a pasta fork, brush, tongs, regular serving spoon, slotted spoon, large spatula, small spatula, slotted turner, ladle, baking spoon and whisk, all in different colors.
- The set is made of BPA free materials, keeping you safe from harmful toxins and chemicals.
- They are heat resistant up to 480 degrees fahrenheit, so that you can use them to cook just about any meal.
Kitchen utensil essentials for bakers.
Are you looking forward to putting your baking skills to the test in your new kitchen? Then you will need to have the following equipment to help:
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
- Mixing bowls
- Rolling pin
More kitchen utensil essentials.
Ok, so maybe you are not planning on becoming the next Betty Crocker and prefer buying your pastries to making them. Not a problem. But even so, there are some kitchen appliances that you will need to create even the most basic of meals. Here they are:
- Various chopping boards, for meat, fresh fruit and vegetables, and dry foods
- Garlic press
- Bottle opener
- Potato peeler
- Pizza cutter
But there is something missing. The most essential kitchen utensils usually come together in a handy kitchen utensils set. What are we talking about? Slotted spoons, serving spoons, spaghetti servers, spatulas, ladles, tongs and everything in between.
You may be wondering, do I really need all of these utensils? The quick answer is yes and lets me explain why:
- Slotted spoons – these are fantastic for serving up foods that are a little liquidy such as stews. With a slotted spoon, you will be able to dish up all of the tasty meat and veg first and spoon a little broth and gravy after.
- Serving spoons – absolutely essential for serving pretty much anything, from rice to pasta to boiled potatoes.
- Spaghetti server – there is no easy way of serving spaghetti without one!
- Spatula – are you a fan of a fry up on Sunday mornings? Or maybe you are a bit of a pancake enthusiast. A spatula is the easiest way for you to be in control of flipping and sizzling your favorite foods to perfection.
- Ladle – do you love a steamy bowl of soup in the winter? Then you will most definitely need a ladle.
- Tongs – if you adore frying bacon and cooking sausages on the grill then you will need a good pair of tongs. They are also great at helping you to make French toast and cook a steak.
If you are looking to kit out your kitchen like a pro, you will need the very best kitchen utensil brand and accompanying equipment to do so. This article has been prepared with you – the aspiring chef with the brand new kitchen in mind as I will go on to discuss the best kitchen utensils brand and review the most hardwearing utensil materials out there.
Kitchen Utensil Material Review
If you are looking to kit out your brand new kitchen then you will definitely want to fill it with the best quality utensils possible. But which materials make for the most hardwearing kitchen utensils? Follow the utensil material guide below in order to find out everything you need to know about the various options which will ultimately help you to pick the very best kitchen utensils set.
Plastic kitchen utensils are usually the cheapest option available so they are a good solution for those who need a utensil set dedicated to camping or as a start-up a pack for a university student moving into their first apartment. They don’t conduct heat well so can be used to cook hot food without fear of getting burnt by scalding handles.
However, plastic utensils are not a great long term solution as they often fade and lose their color, stain easily and are prone to melting and deforming when left on hot surfaces for prolonged periods of time.
- Stainless steel.
Stainless steel utensils are probably the most common utensils as they are inexpensive, lightweight and easy to keep clean. They are also highly durable and rust-resistant, meaning that they will stay in tip-top condition for longer.
The only downside about stainless steel kitchen utensils is that they easily scratch pans. For example, a stainless steel spatula will quickly take the non-stick coating right off of your favorite frying pan.
Wooden kitchen utensils are really great. Not only do they look the part, but wood does not conduct heat well so the utensils stay cool even when cooking with hot foods or liquids. They won’t scratch non-stick pans and are light.
My one gripe about wooden utensils is that they absorb colors, so you may find they start to look a little tired after a few years of use.
Silicone kitchen utensils are also really great. They are usually made up of a mix of stainless steel or wooden handles with silicone heads. Silicone utensils are perfect for baking and are very light.
After a few years of use, silicone utensils tend to become brittle and split, so you may find yourself needing to fork out for replacements after some time.
With so many kitchen utensils on the market, it can be tricky to decide which one to pick, but I hope that the information above has been useful in guiding you to choose a set that will suit your needs.
If you feel like you just can’t decide between two or three of the sets mentioned above you should use the material guide to pick a material that you like and take a careful look at the specifications mentioned in each set to help you choose the set that will the very best for you.