French fries, chicken tenders, onion rings, fried food is delicious, there’s no doubt about it, but eating too much of it can be a hazard to your health. Introducing an air fryer, today, we’re going to talk about the best commercial air fryers on the market so that you can enjoy that crispy, crunchy fried food that you love without all of that added oil.
Best Commercial Air Fryers Comparison Chart
Top 4 Commercial Air Fryers In 2020 Reviewed
Power Air fryer
The Power XL Air is a versatile kitchen appliance that will give you many uses for years to come.
It has seven different cooking techniques packed into this little package, including the air fryer functionality and a multicooker which can act like a toaster and in a convection oven, a deep fryer or a rotisserie oven, a dehydrator and even a pizza grill/microwave.
- All of your favorite recipes can go inside of this little machine. It’s even great for reheating leftovers, such as french fries or cold pizza.
- This machine actually requires no oil so you can get all of your favorite foods like chicken wings or french fries with a whole lot less fat and calories.
- It comes with large air fryer baskets making it easy to insert and remove your food. You also have many preset options on its LCD display.
- This powerful oven boasts 1,700 watts of turbo cyclonic power and also comes with 10 rotisserie skewers with a rotating mesh basket, an easy clean drip tray that catches fat as it drips off of your food an easy load air fryer basket and a digital timer that has an automatic shut-off feature.
- It can get up to 400 degrees fahrenheit. It also comes with cookbooks with simple and easy to follow recipes to get you started right away.
- It’s only 18 by 15 inches, so it doesn’t take up a huge amount of space either. With almost 4,000 reviews this comes with a 4.3 star average rating and as you can see, most people love this product.
- However, just like with any popular product there are going to be several that received a defective appliance. A few people mentioned that it did not last long but there is a two-month warranty.
Simple Living Air Fryers
The simple living airfryer is slightly smaller and about half the price of the power air fryer. However, you can still cook food for up to seven people.
It’s made and designed in California. And because it’s a little bit smaller, it has less of a footprint on your counter space.
- This air fire comes with eight presets and has a cooking temperature range from 170 to 400 degrees fahrenheit with upto a 60 minute timer.
- It also comes with a one year warranty plus lifetime support.
- This air fire comes with an 1800 watt power capacity, so it may cook slightly faster. It also instantly heats up so you don’t have to wait for it to preheat.
- It also has a 2 hour holding function, that keeps your food warm for up to 2 hours.
- This is another popular air fryer with 4.5 star average and over 700 reviews, with mini happy customers who cook just about everything except for battered foods as the batter does not seem to crisp up fast enough before it can hold its shape.
Power Airfryer XL Air Fryers
This Power Air Fryer is even bigger than the first one that we mentioned with a 10 in one cooking features with 10 one-touch preset programs.
- This air fryer comes with a timer with an auto shut-off feature and a Digital Display Panel for you to monitor the food.
- It’s rapid air technology heats within seconds with turbo power. This allows it to cook the food fast like a traditional fryer without the added fat or calories.
- It also comes with drip trays, rotisserie skewers, rotisserie stand and fry basket with a handle. It also comes with the same three cookbooks as the other power air fryer.
- These air fryers really are versatile and you can do so many things with them. However, this one doesn’t seem to be as popular with a slightly lower rating.
Big Boss Air Fryers
If you are on a budget you may want to consider the Big Boss oil-less air fryer.
They have a few different sizes to choose from and have more simplistic controls without the LCD, simply to dial for the temperature control on the timer. The timer does have an auto shut off feature.
- This one is different as it comes with a transparent glass bowl, so you can see all of your food being cooked and the entire process.
- This air fryer gets up to 450 degrees and even comes with a 16-quart option for the bowl. However, it’s power is slightly less with only 1,300 watts.
- You can also cook two different types of food at the same time with this air fryer as it has a two shelf set, that’s included as well as a recipe book with over 50 recipes to choose from. There are also four different colors to choose from.
- With a four point two average rating and over fourteen reviews, this is obviously another quality airfryer.
Best Commercial Air Fryer Buying Guide
Just like with most appliances the size that you need depends on your cooking needs, how big of a family you have and how often you host others.
Ease Of Use
All these air fryers are way easier to use than a traditional deep fryer. You don’t have to worry about hot oil, which can cause burns and most of them have preset timers with auto shut off features and even the ones that don’t still have a timer. So it’s basically set in ‘forget it’.
Some come with additional cooking techniques than others as well as additional appliances that allow you to cook different types of foods. So versatility is also something to consider.
If you think you will be doing more than just air frying such as cooking rotisserie chicken or Kebabs with skewers, then you should look for some of the air fryers that come with all of those extra accessories that could save you money in the long run.
Temperature is usually controlled with a digital display, however, some have a dial. It may take you a few rounds of cooking your food to find the perfect temperature for your recipes.
If you’re worried about the longevity of your product then you should pay close attention to any warranties that the sellers offer. So that in the unlikely case where something breaks, you are taking care of.
Why A Commercial Air Fryer?
Air fryers came on the market around 2005, but they were mainly built for large hotel chains or commercial food operations. However in 2010, they started being produced that were more affordable for the regular consumer.
These commercial air fires work by cooking your food in super hot air up to 400 degrees and using a very minimal amount of oil that helps crisp up the food, however, you’re not submerging the food like you do a traditional deep frying.
The reason the food tastes so good like this is because at that temperature caramelization happens, as well as something known as the maillard reaction, which is when the food starts to brown and caramelize.
This is what makes the food taste so good. However, as everyone knows. Eating fried foods all the time is not good for you because it’s got so much oil soaked into it.
As it generates heat, a fan distributes the hot air to help the food cook evenly and also crunchy.
As a matter of fact, we barely need to make use of any oil and the food still comes out crispy and also tasty. A lot of food additionally appears like it’s completely roasted in a stove with fantastic baked tastes and also textures.
When breaded and also splashed with oil, food ends up being crispy and also extremely similar to what you would cook in a deep fryer.
For some dishes like hen wings, they cook amazingly crisp with no oil. In general, food is crispy roasted and crunchy without all the fat.
HOW TO COOK HEALTHY IN AN AIR FRYER?
Air Frying isn’t just about cooking frozen french fries or chicken nuggets. It’s about eating fresh and healthy and balanced! It’s easy to prepare healthy air fried foods since you do not need as much oil.
The warm circulating heat crisps as well as roasts food wonderfully without the requirement for a great deal of oil.
So on the whole, yes air fried food can be healthier.
Air frying is simply one technique to prepare healthier food. How much you eat is certainly vital too!
Want fried foods without all the calories? Food crisps incredibly without deep frying. Like we discussed, a light spray of oil suffices and will offer a wonderful crisp exterior without the greasy results that deep frying does.
For breaded foods to have extra crunch, simply bread like you typically would. After that spray with oil and also the results are superb. Sure, it’s not like deep fried food yet it certain is extremely close as well as you don’t obtain all that oil fat.
For also lower carb options, you can bread with almond flour, almond meal or coconut flour.
For super low to no carbohydrate breading alternatives, utilize crushed pork skins.
PROS OF AIR FRYER:
- It’s a much healthier way to cooking fried or crispy foods. Generally, you can utilize a lot less oil to attain crispy and crispy textured foods.The flavor of the food is wonderful since the heat offers a nice crisp and also “char”.
- There’s little tidy up as well as less splattering of oil while cooking
Food chefs crisp because of the smaller food preparation area and also the burner is closer to the food.
Because of smaller baskets, the food prepared quicker when compared to ovens and also no pre-heating is essential
- You do not have to warm up your residence in Summertime when you’re craving something cozy, baked or deep fried
- Great for cooking frozen foods without oil as well as great for re-heating foods.
DISADVANTAGES OF AIR FRYER:
- You truly can not prepare big servings of food unless you get the larger air fryers or chef in numerous batches.
- They aren’t low-cost and also some can be more problem to clean, depending on the layout as well as version.
- If you already have a little kitchen counter convection oven and enjoy it, you might want to adhere to that, unless you enjoy really low oil cooking.
In the end, you can’t go wrong with any one of these commercial air fryers. And you are on your way to a healthier eating lifestyle without all that added fat and calories that traditional deep-frying incurs. Be sure to do your own research to find the perfect one for you.
If you use one of these commercial air fryers, please let us know how you like it in the comments below.